Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Black Midsole FTW. I'm actually glad that the midsoles aren't white.

EDIT: I mean I'm glad the midsoles aren't white like the one pair that Griffey had. I do want the white accents on the black midsole.

Black Midsole FTW. I'm actually glad that the midsoles aren't white.

EDIT: I mean I'm glad the midsoles aren't white like the one pair that Griffey had. I do want the white accents on the black midsole.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

indifferent.gif

How are they gonna just take away the volt air bubbles though?!

not sure what Nike thought process is. Saw the pic on first page and what the hell was my first thought.

Anyway odds are I will still cop
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

not sure what Nike thought process is. Saw the pic on first page and what the hell was my first thought.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
I think for the most part its on par with what Nike has done. They rarely release an exact replica as a retro... there is always something different.  More often than not its met with some complaint. 
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone though.... The absence of a volt bubble really bum me out, but as a fan of Jr growing up, this is still most likely a must cop. 

Merry X-mas everyone! 

Originally Posted by VAHustler

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
I think for the most part its on par with what Nike has done. They rarely release an exact replica as a retro... there is always something different.  More often than not its met with some complaint. 
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone though.... The absence of a volt bubble really bum me out, but as a fan of Jr growing up, this is still most likely a must cop. 

Merry X-mas everyone! 

Originally Posted by Young Christin

they dont look as good without the little white paint on the midsoles. easy pass

It already says in the first post that the white accents on the midsole are 100% confirmed son...

they dont look as good without the little white paint on the midsoles. easy pass

It already says in the first post that the white accents on the midsole are 100% confirmed son...

Well time to cop lol

Well time to cop lol

I'm pretty sure the release version, will be closer to the OG. Nike always seems to try different things on the samples...

I'm pretty sure the release version, will be closer to the OG. Nike always seems to try different things on the samples...

Back
Top Bottom