Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Uh-Oh, Unheardof in Cincinnati just got their shipment in. They've gotta get them in the system, but they'll be on sale tomorrow morning at 11 when the doors open. (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

Uh-Oh, Unheardof in Cincinnati just got their shipment in. They've gotta get them in the system, but they'll be on sale tomorrow morning at 11 when the doors open. (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

official colorway on the box will read "freshwater" not "emerald"
laugh.gif
@ Nike

icop- can you confirm?
I haven't seen the box, but technically "freshwater" is the color used so it makes sense for them to use that name.  The OG color was called "Mariner Emerald", with the sneaker community using the name "emerald" for these.  

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

official colorway on the box will read "freshwater" not "emerald"
laugh.gif
@ Nike

icop- can you confirm?
I haven't seen the box, but technically "freshwater" is the color used so it makes sense for them to use that name.  The OG color was called "Mariner Emerald", with the sneaker community using the name "emerald" for these.  

these don't look all that nice to me now since I've seen them in person, I'll prolly cop on a discount def not worth retail imo

these don't look all that nice to me now since I've seen them in person, I'll prolly cop on a discount def not worth retail imo

the color of these look different in every picture.. can anyone tell me which picture looks most accurate?

the color of these look different in every picture.. can anyone tell me which picture looks most accurate?

Originally Posted by Young Christin

dang i was hyped up for these but these joints dont look all that hot. im gonna pass on these.

Seriously. I'be been waiting for these for two years and now they've kinda lost their beauty to me. I really wanted these, so I can't pass that easily, but I'll definitely have to go check them out before I make a decision.

dang i was hyped up for these but these joints dont look all that hot. im gonna pass on these.

Seriously. I'be been waiting for these for two years and now they've kinda lost their beauty to me. I really wanted these, so I can't pass that easily, but I'll definitely have to go check them out before I make a decision.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Been waiting on these since I was in elementary school, after seeing these in person.....it's more than easy to pass. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Been waiting on these since I was in elementary school, after seeing these in person.....it's more than easy to pass. 

These aren't any worst than the Freshwaters or Volt or Red jawns this site went nuts over...

But y'all do y'all...

#comical

These aren't any worst than the Freshwaters or Volt or Red jawns this site went nuts over...

But y'all do y'all...

#comical

I'll be picking these up on sight, but as big as a Griffey fan as I am these are not 2 pair worth for me. The first colorway is a shoe I want to have available and looking fresh the rest of my life because they mean that much to me. These, not so much. They'll look great matched up with my teal alt. M's jersey though!

I'll be picking these up on sight, but as big as a Griffey fan as I am these are not 2 pair worth for me. The first colorway is a shoe I want to have available and looking fresh the rest of my life because they mean that much to me. These, not so much. They'll look great matched up with my teal alt. M's jersey though!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

But y'all do y'all...

#comical

white midsoles>

they look bland with black midsoles, you gotta swap the laces with white to bring life back to the joints.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

But y'all do y'all...

#comical

white midsoles>

they look bland with black midsoles, you gotta swap the laces with white to bring life back to the joints.

Went to the local spot to get a pair, but once i saw them in person i caved and got 2. Idk i think these are dope

Went to the local spot to get a pair, but once i saw them in person i caved and got 2. Idk i think these are dope

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Are they more green in person?  Every pick i see they look different.

Back
Top Bottom