-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

Originally Posted by loendradio

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yous a a sick bastard lol. But not gon even front though, i love the aroma of fresh soiled panties
devil.gif

you are representin with that avy/name combo my friend *salute*
Always good to see another Seattleite, didnt know theres so many of you mofo's on here.

Originally Posted by loendradio

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yous a a sick bastard lol. But not gon even front though, i love the aroma of fresh soiled panties
devil.gif

you are representin with that avy/name combo my friend *salute*
Always good to see another Seattleite, didnt know theres so many of you mofo's on here.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

- The Devil Wears Prada
- Closer w/ Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts
The Devil Wears Prada is an awesome movie
laugh.gif

BUT... Don't you dare be ashamed of liking Closer. I'm all about movies and Closer is most DEFINITELY in my top five. Dialogue is
pimp.gif

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off... but it's better if you do."
I support both statements wholeheartedly.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

- The Devil Wears Prada
- Closer w/ Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts
The Devil Wears Prada is an awesome movie
laugh.gif

BUT... Don't you dare be ashamed of liking Closer. I'm all about movies and Closer is most DEFINITELY in my top five. Dialogue is
pimp.gif

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off... but it's better if you do."
I support both statements wholeheartedly.

-I like these people's music: Bad Boys Blue, Abba, Air Supply, Lady Gaga, Art Sullivan, etc...I also listen to songs of languages other than English, like Spanish(Tego Calderon, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee), Tagalog(Gloc-9), Vietnamese, etc. If it has a good beat or flow, I'll listen haha...my music taste is very varied.
laugh.gif

-I take pics and post them in the wdywt thread when I'm bored.
-I post on internet forums...
grin.gif
-Although I rarely play video games, Wii Sports and Guitar Hero 3 are the only ones that I play, and on the Wii system too.
laugh.gif
-Fapping is embarrassing, I guess.

-I like these people's music: Bad Boys Blue, Abba, Air Supply, Lady Gaga, Art Sullivan, etc...I also listen to songs of languages other than English, like Spanish(Tego Calderon, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee), Tagalog(Gloc-9), Vietnamese, etc. If it has a good beat or flow, I'll listen haha...my music taste is very varied.
laugh.gif

-I take pics and post them in the wdywt thread when I'm bored.
-I post on internet forums...
grin.gif
-Although I rarely play video games, Wii Sports and Guitar Hero 3 are the only ones that I play, and on the Wii system too.
laugh.gif
-Fapping is embarrassing, I guess.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I used to hate all this pop music, but recently I have been jamming to those Taio Cruz and G6 songs hard in my car hahaha. I guess going to the clubs for the first time this past August on my vacation to Vegas  living in NYC made me appreciate the purpose of these songs. 

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I used to hate all this pop music, but recently I have been jamming to those Taio Cruz and G6 songs hard in my car hahaha. I guess going to the clubs for the first time this past August on my vacation to Vegas  living in NYC made me appreciate the purpose of these songs. 

- I listen to J-Pop/J-Rock/Anime Music. Been listening to it since I was 9.
- I'm a Sailor Moon fan. My favorite Anime/Manga.
- I eat lemons/limes as I would with other fruit.

Will post more if I can think of it.

- I listen to J-Pop/J-Rock/Anime Music. Been listening to it since I was 9.
- I'm a Sailor Moon fan. My favorite Anime/Manga.
- I eat lemons/limes as I would with other fruit.

Will post more if I can think of it.

I like using Womens' facial masks on my face. It makes my facial skin feel very smooth and exfoliated.

I like using Womens' facial masks on my face. It makes my facial skin feel very smooth and exfoliated.

nothing wrong with fapping/punching the clown.

i, uh, still listen to Insane Clown Posse. not religiously but since 1994, yeah. not into the lifestyle by ANY stretch but i enjoy the music. same for Twiztid & Blaze.

#jackwagon

nothing wrong with fapping/punching the clown.

i, uh, still listen to Insane Clown Posse. not religiously but since 1994, yeah. not into the lifestyle by ANY stretch but i enjoy the music. same for Twiztid & Blaze.

#jackwagon

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by Slim

- it isn't my sole reason for exercising but more often than not, i imagine myself smashing while i work out. it helps with motivation.

I too am a victim of this
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
guilty as well...

Back
Top Bottom