-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

i love listening to RnB so much i sing along...esp alicia keys, beyonce, or rihanna
i like to cuddle
laugh.gif

growing up with teenage cousins and a sister, i know most bb, brittney, and nsync songs...their good songs
pimp.gif

i watch ONE TREE HILL religiously

i love listening to RnB so much i sing along...esp alicia keys, beyonce, or rihanna
i like to cuddle
laugh.gif

growing up with teenage cousins and a sister, i know most bb, brittney, and nsync songs...their good songs
pimp.gif

i watch ONE TREE HILL religiously

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Listening to male R&B aint embarrassing to me...neither is trimming my pubic hairs. I give my area the Micheal Jordan treatment
thats nothin

i do full body trim

its part of "the look"
unless you a pro bodybuilder or swimmer. I don't see how u feel comfortable shaving your arms and legs.
Nahhh, Im not sure about Al's case.... But some dudes are hairy as HELL!...and its very necessary for them to shave their arms and legs...

this. i got those hairy genes i guess. plus im tattooed. pieces look terrible covered in hair.

im a big dude too so shaving/buzzing is definitely a chore. but its gotta be done.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Listening to male R&B aint embarrassing to me...neither is trimming my pubic hairs. I give my area the Micheal Jordan treatment
thats nothin

i do full body trim

its part of "the look"
unless you a pro bodybuilder or swimmer. I don't see how u feel comfortable shaving your arms and legs.
Nahhh, Im not sure about Al's case.... But some dudes are hairy as HELL!...and its very necessary for them to shave their arms and legs...

this. i got those hairy genes i guess. plus im tattooed. pieces look terrible covered in hair.

im a big dude too so shaving/buzzing is definitely a chore. but its gotta be done.

i dont shave down there anymore, just trim. bad experiences with an ingrown hair and an abscess, followed by a doctor visit and a scalpel too close to my.... it was turrible.
30t6p3b.gif

i dont shave down there anymore, just trim. bad experiences with an ingrown hair and an abscess, followed by a doctor visit and a scalpel too close to my.... it was turrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

30t6p3b.gif

On your sack...
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

On your sack...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

30t6p3b.gif

On your sack...
sick.gif
sick.gif

not on the sack pretty damn close though. too close for comfort...lake water  
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom