Em worse than said to be...

Eminem said his mom has a clinically-diagnosed psychological disorder (forget what it's called) where she's always claiming that her offspring has someterrible illness. When all the bullish started with his mom I thought it was publicity but it's like 5-10 years later now. Eminem is one of the biggestcelebrities in the world, why would he still need to manufacture a beef with his mom to sell records? Em has been estranged from her for some time now, so whyshould we believe that she has any idea what's going on?

I just heard the interview post on here not too long and yeah, I remember him speaking on that subject. That made me question this woman's credibility...

Munchausen Syndrome at it's finest, but I still have a feeling that dude is somewhere really hurting inside and sad over Proof's death.

Yea. He probably in some kind of depression and still has problems but she is most likely exaggerating the wholesituation.

damn,,, hope em gets back on track.

depression can kick your$+%% sometimes,,, he he channels it into motivation,, gets in shape,,, and gets himself together,,,,,,,,, the industry will have aproblem !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Eminem spends his days watching television, playing video games and gorging on junk food inside his Detroit mansion
What a great life.

pimp.gif

Em has gone the way of Lauryn Hill. Both are reclusive and in denial, which in turn affects the music.

Well I hope this isn't true, I hadn't heard about the hospitalization, and I could see Debbie sayin some crap to get some face time. If it is true, Iwish good health to him and get out some solid music!

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

He's liable to go out like Kurt Cobain or even worse Britney Spears

he's got too many friends/supporters to let that happen
hopefully

I really think that his mom is exaggerating Em's situation... but if somewhat true, I hope Eminem can bounce back.

I know hes really depressed but we dont know just how much. Hard to believe his mom.

Hopefully he gets back on track. Cant wait for King Matthers.

Em has said several times that this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
has MunchausenSyndrome... Why would I believe anything she says about him? She's probably just saying this to get attention...
smh.gif

To those who don't know what Munchausen Syndrome is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome
damn,,, hope em gets back on track.

depression can kick your$+%% sometimes,,, he he channels it into motivation,, gets in shape,,, and gets himself together,,,,,,,,, the industry will have a problem !!!!!!!!!

^ If by the slight chance her statements are true, that's what will happen...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the weight gain rumor was on mtv.com when they first reported the hospital thing. his mom might not be as far off as people think she is.

I really hope this fool is aite, becuz another sick Eminem CD would make me a much happier person. At least hes gonna have plenty of serious material to writeabout so it's not about barfing and michael jackson.

Back
Top Bottom