Em worse than said to be...

Following his emergency hospitalization over the holidays, Eminem's concerned mother is saying that her son is an overweight recluse, devestated by his best friend Proof's death 18 months ago.

"I fear for him every moment," says his mother Debbie Nelson, who claims instead of working on new music, Eminem spends his days watching television, playing video games and gorging on junk food inside his Detroit mansion, The Sun reports.

Nelson goes on to say that the Slim Shady the public knows is barely recognizable these days, and that he is fighting depression and constant health problems.

"He's let his blond hair grow out so everything but the ends are dark. His face has broken out in pimples and he's put on so much weight that he's causing all sorts of other health problems for himself." Nelson says. "Since childhood he's suffered bouts of pneumonia. He's always had throat infections and he's asthmatic. His diet can't help. I worry about his health all the time. He's always had high blood pressure and his cholesterol levels must be sky high. He orders filet steak takeout from an expensive restaurant almost every evening."

Source: HipHopGame

Hopefully Em is good and gets himself straight.

shes not the most credible person when it comes to his health
Yeah, that's the same thing I'm thinkin'. If it is true though, it just goes to show you just how human these celebs are. Pain ispain. It reminds me that no matter how much money you have, it's still not enough to fullfil you with genuine happiness. There's some people in theworld right now that don't have even a small piece of the money Em got, yet they're genuinely happy. Em is in a position where he could acquireanything in the world he wants, except happiness. What a paradox.....

Sound like she's still suffering from Munchausen's.

If it is true, I hope to God he's OK. I love this guy (NH).

Originally Posted by The Notorious Gigi Smalls

SMH. This woman is absolutely not credible. Didn't Em just record Behind the Boards recently? He sounded on his game.

think about it though...when was da last time you seen him in da public eye.

days watching television, playing video games and gorging on junk food inside his Detroit mansion, The Sun reports.
besides the mansion, he sounds like the average teen.
laugh.gif

That's what I'm thinking! Also, I thought that all ties had been broken between Em and his mom, so I can't imagine her living in Em'shouse...if that's the case, how can she know about everything that's been going at Em's?

I know this lady isn't credible, but thats some pretty foul%@!$ if you're going to use your sons recent emergency trip to the hospital as anopportunity to lie about his current stae and further defame his character. I mean, I know they had beef, but as a mother/son, theres got to be some type oflove still there where you put the bullish aside and really care about a family member. I believe her...

wow, are you guys really that gully to believe all the crap about him and his mom fueding? its called publicity dude...

crazy. if i was rich and was still gettn paid for doing nuttin i would be doin the same. sittn at the crib,xbox 360 online, sex, food ad buy+%#* off ebay allday lol

How forgetful we are she said the same shhh when Em n Kim got divorced for the w/e double digit # time. The thing is I dont care, as long as the King Matthersalbum is great he can be obese with a pony tail.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

How forgetful we are she said the same shhh when Em n Kim got divorced for the w/e double digit # time. The thing is I dont care, as long as the King Matthers album is great he can be obese with a pony tail.

smokin.gif

roll.gif
a pony tail

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

days watching television, playing video games and gorging on junk food inside his Detroit mansion, The Sun reports.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sounds like me during the holiday break, minus the mansion

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Gigi Smalls

SMH. This woman is absolutely not credible. Didn't Em just record Behind the Boards recently? He sounded on his game.

think about it though...when was da last time you seen him in da public eye.

word...i thought about this as well

Back
Top Bottom