Electric Daisy Carnival 2010 LA edit: finally got the right line up

went both days. way too fun
pimp.gif

laidback luke, benny and armin killed it on sat. especially benny he redeemed himself from pop cuz i thought he didnt do a good job at pop. laidback luke being half pinoy ftw!!!!! btw i was one of the fence hoppers lol thank good i made it before the cops and other security came haha but feel bad for the girl and the dude tho smh

i guess some 15 year old girl OD'd and she died today in the hospital
smh.gif

yet the required age "supposedly" to get in was 16+

there are always ods and deaths at these things but they never really get out to the media.

this seems like a different situation this time around though.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

smh.gif

there are always ods and deaths at these things but they never really get out to the media.

wow you serious r.i.p to her but you cant blame the event.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

smh.gif

wow you serious r.i.p to her but you cant blame the event.
yeah not much insomniac can do about this. there was more security, undercovers, and cops then ever before.

these people, or kids in this situation make their own choices, and unfortunately this young girl lost her life due to a bad choice.

Insomniac's (and irresponsible parents and dumb %$# kids) fault. You advertise 16+ then you need to card people. This news will be bad for raves in California. The Mayor is gonna crack down this summer.
smh.gif

maybe they will move tao and edc next year to the NOS center.

has always been my favorite venue, with plenty of room to move around.

too bad things like this happen though, that possibly could have been the last massive in LA for a long long time.

The fact that the death was to a 15 year old and not a 16 year old makes this even more controversial. Cause not only do you have a kid dying at a rave and 180+ injuries. But now the kid who dies wasnt even legally supposed to be there. So these next coming months with HARD MIA, HARD Summer, and Nocturnal Wonderland will be interesting how they react.

It's crazy that I have absolutely no idea who these artists are and what the hell these events are. I would go for the girls though.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's crazy that I have absolutely no idea who these artists are and what the hell these events are. I would go for the girls though.

the girls are nearly naked
pimp.gif
asian and mexican girls at raves
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom