ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Now hell take my parents money.
smh.gif

I wish Obama the best of luck..i have been a supporter since day one..and i look forward to see how he runs our nation..truly a memorable night..one that wewill always remember..

Our nation has finally bridged the gap and is UNITED..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ My parents cheering and clapping.

LOL.. my parents are at an Obama party right now. I guess you dont have to be in the US to be proud.

That was very emotional. I have to admit that I teared up. I still am a bit overwhelmed by happiness.

I'm glad that logic and sanity prevailed this time around. It's been a long time coming.

We have our country back.

11PM - CNN announced 297 electoral vote - BARACK OBAMA ELECTED PRESIDENT !!!!!!

It's been 232 years and now the first black president of the united states BARACK OBAMA !!!!

44th president of the U.S !!!

Let's get it !

pimp.gif

[h1]"Like anybody, I would like to livea long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to themountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people,will get to the promised land"[/h1]

My mom is crying.

And I'm not afraid to admit that I shed a tear. Of happiness.

Thank you America, from the bottom of my heart.

Just as I was ready to lose faith for what America is.

Thank you.

Obama is the first politician I've looked to as a role model. I'm honored to have him as my president.

Back
Top Bottom