ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.

please stop, you have no authority to say who should be banned or not. You fail.

clearly he doesnt have any authority. Care to make anymore observations? and why are people so vehemently defending a guy that essentially said "ive never felt more racist"? i dont get it.

roll.gif
Hop off. You obviously took post wrong way.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
You're a child.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I heard (obviously not from someone in the Obama camp) that he is going to give his speech behind 22 bullet proof windows. Sounds a bit extreme to me, but, we shall see!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Like in Hitman?

What if the electoral college that still has to decide right now, knows that Obama is winning, so they choose McCain. McCain is catchin up
nerd.gif

203-135
well, 258-135 once Cali gets in, and Florida is still on Obama's side.

Man, this is... No words can explain how I feel right now.

A lot of you are too young... But a dude like me can actually remember when we as a nation NEVER thought there'd be a day like this.

I'm both surprised and proud of the nation.

I know it may be too much to ask for, but I hope this is the start of race relations in this country being better than ever.

As others have said, go out and try to do the right thing every single day or as often as you can ya'll!

Peace

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

What if the electoral college that still has to decide right now, knows that Obama is winning, so they choose McCain. McCain is catchin up
nerd.gif

203-135
well, 258-135 once Cali gets in, and Florida is still on Obama's side.
Not likely.
laugh.gif

took my post the wrong way?

What you said was blantantly racist.
I don't care how many posts you have.

I do find it hilarious though, that you're trying to explain yourself in an effort to keep your account.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

roll.gif
This country=FAIL.
roll.gif

I've never felt so much racism in my blood in my ENTIRE life.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to change my icon. SMH.
Closet racists taking the L tonight i see....

NT is full of them.

And to them, as a black man who has just witnessed the impossible, "*@!% what you going though and *@!% what you stand for..."

I'm still wondering about GA because they still haven't counted the biggest, most diverse counties yet.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by DL2352

Does anyone else see the Republican party splitting in two after this election? There's obviously been a divide between the traditionally fiscally responsible republicans and the new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans.

This is what the party has gotten away from... This is what we needed this year... This is why I vote GOP...

new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans.
This + Palin = L.

And that underlined sect is why i could never vote republican. Those views are absolutely absurd to me, i wouldnt want someone that thinks like that running the country. THAT is scary.

Back
Top Bottom