ElderWatsonDiggs Has Built an Amazing Business and is Engaged to a Beautiful Brazilian Woman

**** aint even that funny

View media item 2410729

tumblr_nhpge4OU881u6jgd6o1_250.gif

:rofl:

We cool tho, I think you will only find lobos humor hilarious if you've been a devoted member over the years, otherwise his puns will easily fly over ya heads :lol:

:rofl:

We cool tho, I think you will only find lobos humor hilarious if you've been a devoted member over the years, otherwise his puns will easily fly over ya heads :lol:

YOOOO! I just realized something and I feel awful. My "logo" might look like it is making fun of a very personal issue. I assure you, it isn't. My logo was poking fun at the whole "mopping up the club" thing, not the other. Hence the face on the bomb sticking its tongue out.

I am sincerely sorry if it was taken any other way. I would be more than happy to take the picture down if you wish.

Again, sorry, Steezy. That wasn't cool.

EDIT: I removed the image from the original post.

Last edited:
:wow: @ the unintended double meaning of that Steezy joint.

**** is hilarious and ruthless all in one.

YOOOO! I just realized something and I feel awful. My "logo" might look like it is making fun of a very personal issue. I assure you, it isn't. My logo was poking fun at the whole "mopping up the club" thing, not the other. Hence the face on the bomb sticking its tongue out.

I am sincerely sorry if it was taken any other way. I would be more than happy to take the picture down if you wish.

Again, sorry, Steezy. That wasn't cool.
Someone rep this, I am out and LOBO is a gentleman of high character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom