ElderWatsonDiggs Finally Reveals My Business (Please Be Nice)

Def cough up some dough and get a good web dev that includes a modern design plus social media and Google ranking. Where a lot of small business owners go wrong is thinking they should do everything themselves.

Nupe, keep achieving. I work in a similar field as you so let's reconnect. Also, as others have mentioned, focus on redesigning the website for a modern look.

Drones are so cheap, people are doing most of this on their own. Price point has to be just right or people will just fly their own cheapy drones. I'm already seeing drone rentals and similar flyover type rentals. Maybe the 4K can be a huge selling point. Quality above all else.

The 3d mapping and legit elevation surveying may be your true calling.

SmugUnselfishFlatfish.gif

Congratulations elder on the business my guy. Hope it flourishes even more than you could ever imagine. We need more brothers out here with this same mindset, regardless of what others say bet on yourself and become your own BOSS. Can't imagine the elation you have right now.

Lol this isn't a new business. Aug 20th makes 2 years and it's been my only source of income...not a side gig. As a matter of fact my company is a full fledged C-Corp and with the mapping job I did in Haiti for the University of Notre Dame my company is truly international. I've also started drone programs for the 4rd largest Sheriff's Dept in the US and have created the first internal UAV program for one of the Top 3 oil companies in the world. I just held back the details. Some dude in here was talking about how drones are cheap now...bro my FLIR sensor for my Inspire 1 (FLIR XT Radiometric) cost $12k at the time, and my fixed wing UAV cost close to $20k. I'm not playing with toys lol. As a matter of fact the most money I've ever made had nothing to do with me flying a drone...I made $30k in 5 days for a training and consulting job for one of the top 3 oil companies.

Back
Top Bottom