ElderWatsonDiggs Finally Reveals My Business (Please Be Nice)

Critical but serious feedback, that layout looks like something immediately post-dotcom boom.

Go to themeforest and get a new layout g.

I don't know what your budget is, but you seriously need to invest in a redesign.

I don't know what your budget is, but you seriously need to invest in a redesign.

But seriously though, im being 100%... I could recreate the website in an hour.

Def needs a more modern look.

First off:

Secondly,

this is pretty sick. You could also expand this to construction site inspection for example. You would save companies millions in OSHA fines.

Congrats on your business OP. Can't hate on that. You need a mic that'll allow you to use your hands when you talk. You kept moving the mic while you spoke. You know a roast is coming, but it's all love.

Congrats on your business venture, hope you see some success with it. As others have said, your site looks non intuitive and
could use a different layout with the content you have. Hit me up if you want help. It would take too much to get this clean looking,
and more responsive.

Website looks pretty straightforward, easy to understand, and to the point to me. Though the who we are section is eh

But seriously though, im being 100%... I could recreate the website in an hour.

Def needs a more modern look.
I was working on a recreation on JS Fiddle. Hit the JS fiddle logo instead of the notification number and all my ish disappeared. :frown:

From a table in a Durango to a successful business. Props

At the gym on mobile now but from the looks of the source code the website is still in development.

Hella JS doing nothing and identifiers that aren't associated with anything.

Looks like the dev tried to make the navigation a drop down type joint but they didn't finish or decided not to do it?

Assuming this is the finished product whoever designed the layout needs to come back and clean it up and OP would be golden.

Still think he could use a new theme tho. Dated design standard

Back
Top Bottom