Elders aint safe out here

See champ the world doesn’t owe you, I or anybody else sympathy. At the end of the day nobody cares how you were raised or what you lacked growing up. The world and society is going to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. That’s why no matter what happens right now this very day all these bad kids will have to suffer the consequences for their actions eventually in life. Which is why I said earlier we need more jails for kids. Let them figure out their life problems locked up behind bars.

I agree with this 100%. The world doesn't care about your story. The world will go on as it has always done.

Gotta respectfully disagree with you here champ. “This system” didn’t fell the kids……..their momma’s failed the kids by not picking and choosing the proper man or even men to procreate with. Also these same momma’s failed to establish a co-parenting home with a husband by their side.

Yea, but I would say that those mothers that make certain life decisions generally come from the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum. I am not saying that at some point people are going to be judged on their own decisions but I don't know if it is as simple as "bad decision making. There is a level of privilege for certain folks to be able to right their wrongs. Everyone isn't in that boat unfortunately.

There's bad areas everywhere but it's difficult not to notice the local news frequently reporting about vicious attacks in the bronx.
Yeah, I know there's bad areas everywhere. I'm from Newark NJ, and now I'm living in some hood in the Midwest and ish is also crazy out here.

Gotta keep your head on a swivel no matter what out here! Especially those who like to walk around and be glued to their phones.

did the people die? shogun shogun
One victim was in his 50s I think and still in a coma. The other was a young guy who got knocked out at a Brooklyn mall and fell face first on the ground. Don't think his injuries were too bad but the mall cameras showed no one checked on him and mall security just walked by him.

My opinion has changed on this topic and continues to manifest itself

It can be environment or parents general lack of effort or even just bad seeds (intentional or those with mental challenges)

But it lies in the middle of all this. Sometimes leaning more towards the effects of one more than the other.

Nothing surpirses me. We are who we are. Pre social media and post. We see craziness much more now but its always existed. Whether in a sociology book or on your instagram feed.

Ppl aint **** sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom