ELDER SCROLLS V. SKYRIM vol. nerds check in, whats left of my social life is over....

YES! I hope they fix up combat. Oblivion's combat was a lil dry... as was using the bow and arrow, but it does look promising. 
pimp.gif
 I want to pull off some real assassin moves as well.

YES! I hope they fix up combat. Oblivion's combat was a lil dry... as was using the bow and arrow, but it does look promising. 
pimp.gif
 I want to pull off some real assassin moves as well.

I liked Oblivion, but it was kinda lacking compared to Morrowind. High hopes for this one.

I liked Oblivion, but it was kinda lacking compared to Morrowind. High hopes for this one.

I LOVE these games. But I spend so much damn time building my character, doing side missions, and doing random @+!% that I NEVER beat them. 
frown.gif

Oblivion
Fallout 3
Dragon Age

I always buy games like this and remove myself from all social contact.....and never finish them.

-The Juice

I LOVE these games. But I spend so much damn time building my character, doing side missions, and doing random @+!% that I NEVER beat them. 
frown.gif

Oblivion
Fallout 3
Dragon Age

I always buy games like this and remove myself from all social contact.....and never finish them.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
count me as one of the fellas who completely got lost in the world of Oblivion when it dropped.

i mean hey, it won Game of the Year for a reason.

Skyrim AND Diablo III within the same quarter year?

Yikes

laugh.gif
count me as one of the fellas who completely got lost in the world of Oblivion when it dropped.

i mean hey, it won Game of the Year for a reason.

Skyrim AND Diablo III within the same quarter year?

Yikes

I will be wiping the dust off my desktop PC for this one
laugh.gif

Call me old fashioned, I will never be able to play Elder Scrolls on any other platform.

I will be wiping the dust off my desktop PC for this one
laugh.gif

Call me old fashioned, I will never be able to play Elder Scrolls on any other platform.

Oh god Diablo that game is crack cocaine in cd form wayyy to many hours spent on Diablo 2 and its expansion pack.

Oh god Diablo that game is crack cocaine in cd form wayyy to many hours spent on Diablo 2 and its expansion pack.

Back
Top Bottom