EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Is it weird that I am rooting for El Chapo?
roll.gif

Yeah I got chapo. Wouldn't even be mad at him if he only stuck to killing his opposition and no innocent people.

Chapo bout to send the kaibiles to run free in the middle east...

a while back there was a video of ISIS saying they would take over the west and all nations allied to America. Mexico's flag was dropped in the video and a lot of my friends were saying that the cartels could easily handle those guys if they started to move through mexico. I didn't give it much thought since the cartel wouldn't really give a damn as long as those dudes weren't interfering with their operations.

It looks they finally decided to mess with the cartels business...

Last edited:
Trying to figure out the logistics of a Mexican cartel taking on ISIS..

Trying to figure out the logistics of a Mexican cartel taking on ISIS..
they move millions of tons of illegal merchandise world wide with great success. You think they don't have a great logistical team?

I don't think they would go on a full blown conventional war ... But it would be interesting. Especially since the cartels much like ISIS are terrorist that use the same tactics.

We be watching a real episode of WuTangs craziest kills.

I can image sometimes *** getting staple shut and someone feeding them and feeding them.

Chapo could hire the best there is. Better believe he could assemble an army and pay them more than they were getting fighting for someone else.
There's always a militia for hire.

You think Al-Qaeda really had great snipers? Most of them dude's were mercenaries for hire .... First class snipers for hired.

Back
Top Bottom