EITHER VOL.. YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

smh.gif
Man... I don't even know why people bother trying to bring sense to these Jay stans anymore. This is the exact reason I stay away from Hov topics.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

laugh.gif
at either

smh.gif
at this being the same @*%@ we was posting about when I joined NT

I think Jay won the war... the battle is insignificant now. But for the record, he won that too. Nas did more damage but Jay had more HP. Think about it. Jay did less damage, but Nas couldn't take the blows and got knocked out IMO. Super Ugly hurts more than Ether IMO.
Nope.

Superugly would've had more impact if Nas and the chick were together at the time. He had already bounced so it's like dissing a chick you used to dealwith...big deal.

Ether got under Jay's skin....the last verse alone was deadly. I remember reading in a Bleek article that it was a sad day at the Roc-A-Fella camp whenthat joint dropped. Wish I could've been there.
pimp.gif

Dom....my G.... this is Rilla.... You know me...... and I know you... do we really need to waste our time? You know everything I'm gonna say already. Canwe just skip to the part where we disagree respectfully?

The Natural Mystic wrote:
laugh.gif
Jay lost at the end of the day. You guys are looking at this in a retrospective manner, you won't feel the effect that ether had when it first dropped. Jay was truthfully hurt by ether and you can tell with that audio with angie. How can you guys deny that Jay lost when he sounded all mysty eyed on radio. Lets be real here.

roll.gif
?
thats what I'm sayin... lets refresh some memories.
Jay sounded like he was about to cry

excuse my embedding skills

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

im sorry but dude F'ed his baby mama....aint no coming back from that...

Did you read anything I wrote?
laugh.gif

If anything, that *$@! just makes it look like Jay was even more on NaS' %%#+.
Like the only reason he %$**$* her was because she was NaS' chick
What kind of !*$#! made *$@! is that?

There are stories about NaS/Beyonce, but I don't want to turn this into Salon talk or some *$@!
smh.gif
/
laugh.gif
Whaaaa? I ain't never !%%%!% a __s girl cuz I was tryna be like him...

Aite, I feel like I didn't explain myself properly.
What I meant by this is that we know Jay isn't the most handsome dude in the world, but I mean he can pull almost any chick he wants right?
What I'm saying is magazine girls, !##% like that, why would he want to go after a chick like Carmen?

We know Carmen ain't ugly, but she isn't a dime or anything.
My point is, Jay could've pulled almost any girl in the world.
Why go after NaS' baby's mama?

Idk, maybe Carmen was just a ho and she went to Jay to spite NaS or some !##%.

But I take anything Carmen says with a grain of salt, for obvious reasons.

Well dam OP still didnt edit the title. Here we are some 8 years down the road and this is STILL in discussion??
smh.gif
Let it go. Just like Nas and Jay did.

Back
Top Bottom