EGGPLANT FOAMS in NorCal

yeah arden did get them
thats where i copped my pair

they only have small sizes
shiekhs on florin are getting them next week

here we go again.
eyes.gif
i hope this release doesn't end up like the royalones. i just want to get my pair and be happy. bad enough i'll have to pay 220 out the door for some, but if i gotta compete with resellers again.
mad.gif

WTH.....i have been call Arden everyday since last week and either got a no or i'm not sure which shoes that is. The one day that i don't call, theyreceived their shipment.
I really hope they have a 9.5

Anybody know if Valley Fair Shieks gettin' them?
J aka RICO, what's good my man!
P

they don't have 9.5, I got the last one...Don't believe what they tell you on the phone, half the time they don't even know what shoe you'retalking about unless you describe it to them in detail. The only shoe they might know by name are jordans...

I just got back from Arden Fair and Shiekh is done for. Got there around 10:15 this morning and waiting for the sales dude to come over and help. Then thissweet asian girl walked in 1 minute after me looking for the same size for her bf. There way only a 9 and a 10 left. I was going to buy both pairs but Ifigure she could just buy the 9 for her bf. She kept saying why you guys like this ugly shoe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....If your reading this Sorry!!!
happy.gif

Yup I paid $214 with tax.......Sheiks in the Fairfield mall.

I think they still have like a couple size 9's and 9.5. Just a heads up for you dudes.

fe5165174bd7e2fd544662092badf4687ed66d3b.jpg

4e11661f42d8eefe517699fd364e891622e86138.jpg

I JUST got back from Sheiks in Valley Fair and snagged my 13!!! Rudy (salesperson) said he's already sold several pairs so they're going quick!
I called ShoePalace and in typical SP fashion, all dude said was 'no, we didn't get them'...whatever
grin.gif

Good luck to those lurkin' out there.
peace

Picked mine up earlier today, easy cop and i'm in the bay area so im sure everyone else will be able to cop cus they're gonna be everywhere. I paid222.00 total for each pair

How much is retail for these?
Is there a lot of hype behind these, I'm not familiar with the eggplant foams.

Im a bit mad about these LAME shoe stores ... i was just in Shiek VF this past weekend . I asked the dude about the shoes ( TALL dude ) and he had NO CLUE whatI was talking about . Then he says the name of the shoe wrong ... then he says NO were not getting then but we have these ... I think it was the all black . Isaid no the Purple ones . He said NOPE , I have no clue about them ... I swear when they act stupid like this I just want to blow up the damn store. Glade Idont rely on these wack stores .

Yo P ... Thanks for the heads up on that one . Mad I was at work and not able to cop a pair yet . Glade you got yours already tho .

Yo TAK ... Good looking too on that info .

Con grads to all that copped theres already ...

just picked these up from VF mall today. Shiekh, but whatever...

Sneaker_varsity_purple_foam_1.jpg

Purist is getting them next week, so that's the preferred spot by default
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Purist is getting them next week, so that's the preferred spot by default
smokin.gif

I agree .... DOPE picture . They looking real nice right about NOW .

Originally Posted by 23nando23

Picked mine up earlier today, easy cop and i'm in the bay area so im sure everyone else will be able to cop cus they're gonna be everywhere. I paid 222.00 total for each pair

u didnt need to throw the blue ones in,
mad.gif
u!lol

I heard they weren't making these in a sz 13, was that confirmed to be false?

jae, I'm still mad about that effin fiasco at true east. Got me tryin to trade my krink af1s for them LOL

Back
Top Bottom