EEK @ this house.

Man, I need a job.
tired.gif

I admire the design and clean look but come on, if I had that kind of dough I would want to live comfortably rather than worry about if I scuffed something onthe floor or spilled some beer watching NBA on TNT. I would be kind of paranoid about how open it is to outside view, too, even if it is facing the ocean.I'll take a darker, more plush looking mansion in the city over this. It's cool to look at though.

One of the sickest houses I've seen, but I like MJ's old house a lot better. In fact there are a lot of cheaper houses that I would rather have. Thathouse looks too confined for my liking, but I'd take it for free.

it seems like you can walk into one of those glass walls if you're not paying attention

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Tell me why this reminds me of The Getty?

(btw, SD in general
pimp.gif
)

I was so thinking this....that first pic is dead on museum.

Imagine you P rate with a shack like that...

Bring a chick over and she sees the views and then just drops her clothes for you to enjoy her view.

Nice and all... but it's just not a "home".

If I was balling like that... that would just be a place to crash at from time to time.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Nice and all... but it's just not a "home".

If I was balling like that... that would just be a place to crash at from time to time.
Word. I'd be scared to mess that up.

You ever notice only the rich/wealthy people who aren't home a lot or constantly on the road buy houses like these and just end up selling them a yearlater.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

for a second I almost thought you were talking about Eek the cat in the title lol.......

eekthecat.jpg
Thats what I thought too at first... Nice house but a little weird

Back
Top Bottom