EEK @ this house.

Architect Wallace E. Cunningham has been deemed one of Architectural Digest's Top 100 Designers andtoday's estate shows why he earned that title. The Razor in La Jolla, California is as perfect a slice of concrete and glass positioned for ideal oceanviews. When Architectural Digest published a pieceabout this property last year the owner, Don Cooksey was quoted as saying :"I'll never have a collection better than that view," says thesoftware designer and entrepreneur. "That's my art. That thing's alive."

The home offers a panorama revealed in a series of curved forms set into the cliffside. The soft angles keep the house from being simply another modern glassbox. The 11,000-square-foot home has four bedroom including a master with a large swoop of a fireplace. There is also a two level guest house and featuresprivate access to Black's Beach. The home hit the market last July for $39 million butis now listed at $32 million.

arazor11.jpg
arazor1.jpg
arazor2.jpg
arazor3.jpg
arazor4.jpg
arazor5.jpg
arazor6.jpg
arazor7.jpg
arazor8.jpg
arazor9.jpg
arazor10.jpg

arazor11.jpg
arazor12.jpg
arazor13.jpg
arazor14.jpg
arazor15.jpg
arazor17.jpg

arazor18.jpg
arazor19.jpg
arazor20.jpg
arazor21.jpg

arazor22.jpg
arazor23.jpg

arazor24.jpg
arazor25.jpg

arazor26.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

for a second I almost thought you were talking about Eek the cat in the title lol.......

eekthecat.jpg

haha. first thing i thought of when i read this post title was..
B000000DZA.jpg

lets put our money together by may calculations we will need about 5 easy payments of $937 each and we can buy this bad boy and have some serious parties
nerd.gif

that girls would come 2

pimp.gif

Wow that's incredible...

It doesn't look like a very comfortable place to live though...

Back
Top Bottom