Edited -- Ferrari F430 Scuderia Spider 16M (PICS)

those brakes
eek.gif

I'll pass...Im not in the market for an F (nor is my wallet) but convertibles have never been my thing.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Doesnt THockey have that car?
No, I do not. The dealer did not even offer me a build allocation since i sold my previous car privately, completely "burning bridges"with them. Doesn't matter, since i would not have bought a 16M if given the chance, anway. I'm not a huge fan as to where the company is headed, andthe 16M/California solidifies my position.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

First Scuderia convertible...fastest Ferrari convertible
The 575 SuperAmerica is faster, but the Scud 16M is quicker.

IMO this car is disgusting

Its gaudy, tasteless and just plain ugly and I would never buy one, no matter how rich I was

but if dude enjoys it I guess thats all that matters

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

bro, believe me, if i could i would.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I'm kidding, don't worry about.

I'll be on the streets waiting for that car to drive by.
smokin.gif
/sarcasm

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Doesnt THockey have that car?
No, I do not. The dealer did not even offer me a build allocation since i sold my previous car privately, completely "burning bridges" with them. Doesn't matter, since i would not have bought a 16M if given the chance, anway. I'm not a huge fan as to where the company is headed, and the 16M/California solidifies my position.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

First Scuderia convertible...fastest Ferrari convertible
The 575 SuperAmerica is faster, but the Scud 16M is quicker.

Not a fan of where they're headed? Lighter cars, turbocharged engines, all kinds of new aerodynamic technologies......the California is an anomaly, just anentry-level money-maker. So is the 16M.

And I forgot to mention the KERS, hybrid technology, AWD, etc. etc. I'm excited for Ferrari's future, personally. It's not like they'recranking out SUVs yet.

Back
Top Bottom