edit.

i do this all the time, i always pass on certain releases only to go hunting for them months later only to have to either pay higher than retail or not getthem at all

happens to me with shoes that have too much hype such as the 6/17 pack....could have got those with ease cause of my hook up, and even passed on all thereleased 3's in '07 but now regret it

Originally Posted by Sole Society 914

That happened to me a couple of times but I don't sweat it. The release that I really missed out on and now regret were on the CG III's. Shame on me.

what size? size 12? DS and unworn.. pm me if interested..

and yeah.. i definitely regret not coppin the penny foams because of my own reasons..

The latest for me... Rainbow 6's... it does happen to me with some frequency but not two months later, usually like within a couple weeks...I don'tworry too much about RD's anymore, I just cop when I can...

Air max 95 neon's I hear there comming out for the holiday Hope so... I'll Make sure to get them

Foam's and the Gucci's. But I can still get the Gucci's, I'm just broke.

laugh.gif

i still regret not buying the 10/13 package
i only want the 10s though
if ya got a size 11.5 or 12 cdp x for cheap get at me

The XXIII's

Too late to get the all stars, but I was able to get the stealths

that happened to me wit the 10/13 pack, fire red 5s, og spiz'ikes, and old love xx3s
i got the spiz'ikes for 130 at wss and still looking for the 10/13 pack and old love xx3s

Just to name a few..

-Lasered XV
-Fire Red III
-Black Cat IV
-Stealth V
-Blk/Grey XX1
-Black XX2
-A Lot more to name.....

However, I got all of the ones I wanted a month after RD except some XX's.
smile.gif

usually a new cw can change a whole shoe for me. when the XIs first dropped i hated them. copped every color combo after though.

I hatw when this happens! Then im having to look everywhere for them and not being able to get them for retail is even worse!

nubuck 12's I should of tried for them , and the black cat 4's i bought them on the release ,but a week later sold them for $200,, wish Id of just keptthem .....

Not much I could of done for the nubucks ,cause I was up state then .......

yea, mine arent as big as some of the ones you all posted but: olympic 1's, uwr olympians. those are the ones i want now. lol

Back
Top Bottom