EDIT! pictures of my girl....pg 1. NT. give me some clever texts to text VOL. GOING TO SMASH

853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

UPDATE 2: just got these texts at 2:44a.m. apparently she drunk at a party.

Her: Come n sex me up
wink.gif
lol!!!!

me: haha when?
smile.gif

her: now
happy.gif

me: wowzers. i would but i'm out with friends right now.

And i left it at that. not sure what to do now since you NTers got me on this guilt trip type tip... i'll sleep on it in the morning..
lulz SOMEBODY hit that last night.

laugh.gif
@ moley cirus

Keep the chick with the mole as a side kick. Just don't get caught up. Play your cards right, erase all the texts she sends you, add her name under a guysname, don't let her know where u live (she might randomly stop by), Don't let her get attached to you, keep her far enough so she comes back for more.

wink.gif
lol!!!!

smile.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

new girl > current girl

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Moley girl is cute but your girl is a THICK ASIAN THATS LIKE FINDING MEW ON POKEMON BLUE ID KEEP YA GIRL FOR GET THE JO

roll.gif
roll.gif

forreal tho... the right thing to do would be just stay wit your girl.... but life is short... keep em both around

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I don't know what you guys are talking about, mole girl is cute. Nothing wrong with something on the side

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CHEATING! GO IN OP, GO IN!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

wink.gif
lol!!!!

smile.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

new girl > current girl

roll.gif
smh.gif

you should keep your gf though

Dont do it with her drunk though, you don't want her to wake up and hit you with a molestation charge.

Are you seriously contemplating this? Or are you here just wanting to brag another girl is after you?

If you really are thinking of cheating on your girl for mole girl then your girl does not deserve you. How would you feel if she did this to you? Would thisreally be worth it?

Grrrrrrrrr, this reminds me of my situation 'cause the girl my ex was having an affair with behind my back has a mole right under her right eye, but he wascheating on me with her for a while. I will say this, cheating is one of the most demoralizing things you can do to someone else. I have no tolerance andrespect for cheaters. If you cheat on your girl, then you just are not worth it at all and she deserves better than you. Think about the consequences. Do youcare and love your girl? Then, you would not do this. If you want to cheat, then break up with your girl and save her the pain and suffrance and get somedignity for yourself.

I say you pass your current girl to me. N you go do the nasty with moley girl !

Back
Top Bottom