ED LOVER'S C'MON SON Pt. 7 (LMAO this bamma got t-shirts now)

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by ninjahood

just to be clear

is ESPN's "c'mon man!" a bootlegg "c'mon son!"

nerd.gif

Been wondering that for quite some time now....
im glad someone caught that swagga jackery
smh.gif
laugh.gif

...and them innas don't even really do it right--know good and full well Ed been wit'out a job in I don't know HOW long; they coulda had ya man come through and do the official segment.

Always tryna "steal" something and make it their own....
ohwell.gif
nah the monday night boys been had that...they have been doing that segment for years now

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

just to be clear

is ESPN's "c'mon man!" a bootlegg "c'mon son!"

nerd.gif

Been wondering that for quite some time now....
Yes, he even adressed it in one of his videos.

Berman and crew been doing "c'mon man!" for like 3 seasons now
laugh.gif

know good and full well Ed been wit'out a job in I don't know HOW long
C'mon son, Ed been hostin the morningshow at Power 105 here in NY since it started and hosting Hip Hop Hold Em (Poker show with rap stars etc)on tv for a minute now.....

dude is such a hater... the only thing funny about his videos is when he makes that stupid face and that deep voice "cmon son, get the F out of here withthat bull"

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

It wasn't funny.
smh.gif

And this is coming from someone who literally checked multiple times a week for this @%#*.

He waited A MONTH for that?! He was attacking wack topics. There's been award shows and a whole month of other @%#* to talk about and he talking about dumb topics that just happened days ago. Wack. Completely thrown together. No celebrity cameos.

Word. And I never bother to watch all the kids at the end with the signs and +**%...

He goin way too hard for e-fame off this one idea.. Dude better make some new +**% up.

Back
Top Bottom