ebayer that won my item yesterday vol lmao

My favorite is the guy who I sold a 'pair of jeans' to and he complained because there was only 1 in the package - he was expecting a pair.

I just couldn't get my head round how dumb he was.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHERE IS TEAM YOUG DRO
nerd.gif

They will kwon how to handle this fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

My favorite is the guy who I sold a 'pair of jeans' to and he complained because there was only 1 in the package - he was expecting a pair.

laugh.gif

i had some dumb %++ complain to me that he didnt want some jeans i sold him cuz he claims a family member bought them under his account . . . a day passes andthe dude pays me and sends me a message saying now he wants them . . . on top of all that stupidity, he leaves me positive feedback before the jeans are evensent to him . . . and ofcourse he complains about a small hole in the leg THAT I CLEARLY EXPAINED ABOUT IN THE LISTING . . . thats why they sold for $15 ! ! !just had to get that off of my chest

nelly28 wrote:
Please send the phone TODAY. As I mentioned in an
earlier email, I need it for international travel
asap. If it doesnt get sent by priority mail
today then I expect that you will send it by
overnight shipping tomorrow at your cost.

I will give it till 9:05pm tonight which is 24
hours from when the sale ended, before I assume
that there is a major problem here that I need to
act upon.

Monocle%20Man.jpg

My word, "The Audacity of these People"

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

imo waiting for the money to show up in your account is too long, if you can verify the payment has been sent then you need to send out the item. But dude is tripping and you're not the best seller so mehh...

yeah and if paypal froze his account for whatever reason or if in a worst case scenario the funds don't clear into his bank account then the seller isscrewed.

best thing to do with rude ebayers who you know wouldn't be talking as cute as they do over a computer screen is to treat them they way they treat you.

in all honesty i think im a very reasonable person when it comes to taking care of my buyers, and i go the extra mile for anyone ive had a pleasure dealingwith, but ive purpously taken my sweet time and have been just as rude to those jerk off demanding pennis head buyers who expect everything to be their way.

recently i rushed into bidding and winning a pair of bred xi's ending in 1 min with legit pics tag and all, but then i checked the fb and noticed that theseller sold 2 pairs with the the same exact pics in the past. so i just ask for a new pic of the tag knowing that they are gonna be a differnent pair from thepics and fake too and i get this

"you know i really dont understand but if you look at my other listings you will see my same background with different shoes and listings do you reallywant me to have to take another pic . Im a disable divorced mom with cancer and i have four kids but if you really want me to i will take another pic i will .(I guess we are stalling time till you get the money ) lol did you see my other listings with same back ground ?"

Originally Posted by kdwallace

roll.gif

EDIT: If the money is in your paypal account, technically, isn't it in your possession?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

wow, it actually angered me reading that.
laugh.gif
cuz as an ebay seller u ALWAYS have atleast one of those stupid ***%*%+ customers that dont know how the system works

Well he paid you promptly it just technically hadnt reached your account its not his fault. Also I believe if you are selling stuff on ebay youshould answer your e-mails within like 6-12 hrs.You knew when the auction ended. I find it funny sellers get mad because buyers dont pay right away (within 24hrs) but then they want to sit on the product for days??

These same people probably get mad at finishline or eastbay when they dont ship your shoes right away.

So do you have the money in your Paypal account and waiting for your money to reach your bank account to ship it out, or has the money not cleared in yourPaypal account. If it's the latter, then yeah, you have to wait until the money clears in your Paypal before shipping it out. If not, you should reallyship out his phone because it takes a long time for money to transfer to your bank account and he shouldn't have to wait that long...

Back
Top Bottom