Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Don’t get the hate on eBay especially for sellers sure the payout time is longer but we literately ain’t paying no fees . No more 9 percent eBay fee and 3 percent PayPal fees . Once you ship the shoes out and they get checked ur protected no charge backs no scams .

Oh my selling on eBay isn’t limited to just shoes.

Ebay sucks now man. There’s no other way to look at it.

Don’t get the hate on eBay especially for sellers sure the payout time is longer but we literately ain’t paying no fees . No more 9 percent eBay fee and 3 percent PayPal fees . Once you ship the shoes out and they get checked ur protected no charge backs no scams .
No fees? I get invoices with fees still. This was a month or 2 ago last I sold

No fees? I get invoices with fees still. This was a month or 2 ago last I sold

If you sell sneakers for >$100 you won't get the 9.5% or whatever taken out. You still get charged the listing insertion fee though.

I purchased something recently that didn't pass authentication so ebay sent me $10 off coupon which was cool.

Overall ebay sucks though.

Waiting on a pair of shoes to get authenticated by eBay, been sitting in Queens for 4 days. USPS shipping has been extremely slow in recent weeks.

Waiting on a pair of shoes to get authenticated by eBay, been sitting in Queens for 4 days. USPS shipping has been extremely slow in recent weeks.

They take a while to check them but regarding there legit checking service using sneaker con way better than stock x . Don’t think customer service should be a problem with eBay to you can call them up

I’ve been selling on eBay for years and just recently sold some shoes for the first time since they switched away from PayPal.

It took ebay a week and a half to deposit the money into my account.

That’s officially the last time I sell anything on eBay.
I still get paid off rip. Its messed up it takes a buyer longer to get kicks but I'm paid and its outta my hands.

Top rated seller?
Nope, I only have like 200 feedback because I kinda abandoned them for a while until the no fee for sales over a hundred started. Would only sell stuff for less than 2 Bill's until the authentication started. Now I'm almost mirroring my GOAT listings.

What’s the alternative for online kicks? Stockx takes just as long. Just be patient with eBay because if you’re not happy you can always get refunded 100%

The authentication won't be free forever. I think once they start to charge it'll be 20% I think from the article

The authentication won't be free forever. I think once they start to charge it'll be 20% I think from the article

Nah lol not 20 percent a 250 dollar shoe ain’t gonna be a 50 dollar check maybe 4 percent . As a seller it makes no difference let the buyer pay for it

Ebay is cutting out paypal

Screenshot_20210320-134254_Gmail.jpg

yea they got most of us on that in december.

its actually better cuz you pay no ebay or paypal fees and your earnings go straight to your bank

only thing is it takes 2-4 days to get your money in your bank

also if you want your shoes faster i suggest asking the seller you plan on buying from where they are located. if they are located near the authenticator center, it gets there faster. from now on im only buying from sellers who live in new york or new jersey 😂

also if you want your shoes faster i suggest asking the seller you plan on buying from where they are located. if they are located near the authenticator center, it gets there faster. from now on im only buying from sellers who live in new york or new jersey 😂
I'm in NYC. The authentication center is in queens,NY.

Still took time for the shoes to reach the buyer. Like an additional week

Is eBay’s authentication place located in Astoria, ny? recently made a sale and that’s what the mailing address is. Got paid few hours after generating my shipping label. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom