Ebay shipping out of country vol. help an nter out

I got screwed shipping internationally (it happened to be Australia). The postal service lost it. Had no way to track it. Paypal reversed my funds. I was out $250.

I'll never ship internationally again. It's not worth the hassle.

I got screwed shipping internationally (it happened to be Australia). The postal service lost it. Had no way to track it. Paypal reversed my funds. I was out $250.

I'll never ship internationally again. It's not worth the hassle.

that sucks 4wrestling........that sucks bad. idc 250 is still 250 you coulda blew on something else

i never shipped international USA only.

that sucks 4wrestling........that sucks bad. idc 250 is still 250 you coulda blew on something else

i never shipped international USA only.

I don't ship anything out of the country unless I am willing to lose it.
My limit is $100 items, and the buyer must pay via paypal.  This way I can provide tracking and have a case if something goes wrong.

Waiting on a buyer in the US would be a better situaiton, even if it is for less money.

I don't ship anything out of the country unless I am willing to lose it.
My limit is $100 items, and the buyer must pay via paypal.  This way I can provide tracking and have a case if something goes wrong.

Waiting on a buyer in the US would be a better situaiton, even if it is for less money.

I don't ship internationally...not even to Canada. Customs fees and crap like that are a major hassle. I never got screwed but I sold a guy a replica WWE championship belt. He wanted me to tell the PO it was a "gift" but I didn't want to lie to them and he ended up having to pay a pretty heft customs fee....so no more shipping internationally for me.

I don't ship internationally...not even to Canada. Customs fees and crap like that are a major hassle. I never got screwed but I sold a guy a replica WWE championship belt. He wanted me to tell the PO it was a "gift" but I didn't want to lie to them and he ended up having to pay a pretty heft customs fee....so no more shipping internationally for me.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

yea what is the point of that anyways?

so life if its sent a gift they dont charge the person? so they basically tax them on getting packages?

so life if its sent a gift they dont charge the person? so they basically tax them on getting packages?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Correct.  If it's marked as a gift, then they are charged little or nothing.
But if the buyer decides to screw you over and it's marked "gift", your package is not insured at full value.
Also, if customs investigates you could be facing federal charges.

But if the buyer decides to screw you over and it's marked "gift", your package is not insured at full value.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

yea waaaaaay too much hassle.....

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

yea waaaaaay too much hassle.....

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Jokey III

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

didn't read but thanks for the pics
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whenever intl shipping is involved always do your due diligence to cover all the bases so that you have a leg to stand on

whenever intl shipping is involved always do your due diligence to cover all the bases so that you have a leg to stand on

sounds too risky, i'll just wait it out for a buyer in the u.s. i was actually going to do it, glad i made the thread. thanks for the help guys
smile.gif

sounds too risky, i'll just wait it out for a buyer in the u.s. i was actually going to do it, glad i made the thread. thanks for the help guys
smile.gif

I don't ship internationally...not even to Canada. Customs fees and crap like that are a major hassle.

That's the buyer's problem, not yours.

If someone has been reimbursing buyers for duties/taxes you better shoot yourself now
laugh.gif

I don't ship internationally...not even to Canada. Customs fees and crap like that are a major hassle.

That's the buyer's problem, not yours.

If someone has been reimbursing buyers for duties/taxes you better shoot yourself now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom