ebay seller ID4SHOES

anyone ever buy from him? out in taiwan kinda fishy
eyes.gif

I've never bought from him but I know people that have. He's legit & been on ebay for a while. The shipping prices are the downfall since he does ship from Taiwan

I've never bought from him but I know people that have. He's legit & been on ebay for a while. The shipping prices are the downfall since he does ship from Taiwan

He's 100% legit. Bought from him a couple times. As long as you're smart about where you're buying from, a lot of the places in Asia have some good stuff on eBay and other sites.

He's 100% legit. Bought from him a couple times. As long as you're smart about where you're buying from, a lot of the places in Asia have some good stuff on eBay and other sites.

legit i bought my gfs cg xi from him a month or so ago & i got them the same week ordered on monday & had the box friday morning

legit i bought my gfs cg xi from him a month or so ago & i got them the same week ordered on monday & had the box friday morning

Super legit, most times they've delivered within a week (order on the weekend, arrived before Friday).

Super legit, most times they've delivered within a week (order on the weekend, arrived before Friday).

Back
Top Bottom