EBAY resolution: help! buyer files an escalated case

I sold a pair of Lebron 2's recently to a buyer in India that never emailed me prior to winning about overseas shipping,info,cost, etc.
I ship anyway within shipping costs which doesnt include tracking number.
Postal Service then goes on strike a couple of days later that extends to a few weeks.

all items i bid/purchased prior to the strike are delayed but have arrived this and last week.

i can only assume my buyer's items will arrive shortly due to location being overseas.

ebay is giving me only one option.. issue a refund.

what can i do? help!

( ps. there have been cases where i havent received my purchased item and i inquire about it with a seller, they then issue a refund and maybe days later i receive the item in the mail... im not going to be that guy)
sick.gif

How long do you have until the case closes and your forced to issue the refund? You're best bet would be to try and communicate with the buyer and inform him on the situation, and hope he's not an !%$$@+* willing to scam you on the shoes. If he is planning on scamming you, then you just have to take the L, or empty your paypal out and risk getting your ebay acct shut down.

they gave me 72 hours, and there's an 'issue a refund button' thats it.
i emailed him and explained the situation again..
i live in canada, i ship everywhere.. need my shoes sold.

if he's trying to scam me theres no way around it? experienced ebayers please chime in

you messed up when you shipped without tracking. take the L and learn from it

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

buyer closed the case..
guess i got lucky
hopefully he receives his shoes soon.

what have you learned though?

Back
Top Bottom