eBay requiring reimbursement payment method???

what is this BS?  I am done...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

they want to be able to just charge a credit card when a buyer makes a claim?  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I have been on eBay 10+ years with over 1,000 transactions and perfect 100% feedback

"You're almost done with your listing. There's just one more thing to do. It looks like you don't have a reimbursement payment method on file with us. Sellers must have a reimbursement payment method on file under our Buyer Protection Policy. 

In order to complete your listing, please add your reimbursement payment method now . Once you're done, you'll be able to review and submit your listing. 

Note: You can always change your selected reimbursement payment method in My eBay or cancel your reimbursement payment method by contacting us. Learn more about the eBay Buyer Protection means to sellers

well it was a good run.

i guess we gotta sell everything on craigslist or amazon now.

i really hate amazons website design tho

honestly its a bittersweet thing

bad for sellers but there are much easier places to sell your goods to avoid fees

but good for buyers so if you get screwed you can always recover your losses in due time

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

honestly its a bittersweet thing

bad for sellers but there are much easier places to sell your goods to avoid fees

but good for buyers so if you get screwed you can always recover your losses in due time

sellers already control all the power; this is another secret way to screw sellers because I can assure you eBay will double dip and make it a PITA to get your money back to the point of having to do credit card disputes; etc

eBay is full of BS for sellers. Once they stopped allowing seller to leave buyers feedback things went downhill.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

eBay is full of BS for sellers. Once they stopped allowing seller to leave buyers feedback things went downhill.

yep
i BEEN stopped selling on eBay

paypal is sick of losing their own money thats why
laugh.gif

if someone scams on paypal and they empty their account, paypal/ebay as to pay for it.

now they are pretty much ensuring that the scammer loses the money, not them.

Originally Posted by odog24

well it was a good run.

i guess we gotta sell everything on craigslist or amazon now.

i really hate amazons website design tho

+!$ is the selling on Amazon btw? 

Ebay seriously doesn't care about the Sellers.. I got at them for an hour hoping it would get to SOMEONES ears.. lol.. (your call may be recorded)
grin.gif

Ebay is terrible for sellers. There claims and disputes are 90% ruled in favor of the buyer which is complete BS.

Stopped selling things on there years ago and haven't missed it at all. @#!# eBay.

All this buyer protection guff is just eBay covering their own *#% against accusations of abusing their monopoly......... Which they are. Their cut is extortionate, and they should be taken to task for it.

Back
Top Bottom