eBay(People Expectations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish eBay would go to used products only, because people expect perfect everything. i remember when you went on eBay you atleast expected to have to clean your shoes or atleast a nick here and there. Now people expect brand new, shipping the same day(couple hours late,LOL), and the full on retail treament, SMH!

So you one of those sellers that wear your shoes for a day and then claim they're new when selling on ebay?

No mine are either well worn or truely new when I sell. I really don't have many to sell because I only buy what I like but i see that you don't agree with me. And honestly if you get shoe that has been worn once or lightly at a good price you still shouldn't trip. Also, I have only bought 2-3 new release in the past 3 years, correction 2, the Olympic 6's and the Bred XI's. I'm speaking to those who are trying to catch up in the Jordan game and expecting something outrageous.

***Just look at my profile, I'm trying to trade shoes that are selling well above retail, when anybody else would sell and try to jew somebody down. 

Last edited:
What's your eBay username . I'm trying to catch up in the sneaker game. Looking for retros, air Max and sb's

But don't you have to put new or used in the description?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom