Ebay flakers.

Fed up with people hitting the buy button then not paying.

My list of blocked users is ever growing.

So thinking of posting my list of flakers here so others aren't caught out by them.

Thoughts?

Only had this happen to me once recently. Dude retracted a bid on a shirt I was selling. Didn't even know that was a thing lol.

Bid For Sale listings

tenor.gif

We Off That

So thinking of posting my list of flakers here so others aren't caught out by them.

Thoughts?
what u selling??? :nerd:
link to ur stuff

eBay is addictive I need to stay off there. You'll always find deals. I'm 98% pleased as a buyer over the years. But selling? Did it for 6 months and saw the fees+ dealing with flakes and was like na. I'm good on selling.

Had a dude buy a pair of kicks only to turn around and want to return them because they didn't fit. I know it happens but damn, you couldn't have at least Google'd or asked me how they fit before purchasing? I let it slide one time, didn't wanna be a *&**. The entire return process has been a pain and this is definitely a one-and-done.

I had another dude offer me $7 for a $10 hat I have chilling on there, talking about "I'll buy it right now for $7." I was in a mood that day and said if you can't pony up the 300 pennies I don't know what to tell you lol. C'mon man, it's $10. People have no shame.

Thoughts?
consignment t bruh

Actually it doesn't.

"Immediate pay" still leaves a 48hour window before a seller can 'open a case' against a non paying buyer.

How can they be a non paying buyer if you select "immediate payment" in your listing?

They literally have to pay before ending the auction.

Every purchase I ever made on eBay was with the buy it now button..is this only for winning bids where u pay later?

I mostly buy it now newly listed

But I sell on mercari they only charge 10% but only pay you once a week, so far it's been on you have to wait to get feedback before your funds get released to your account then you direct deposit yourself at the end of the week

Thoughts?
Gotta use instant pay, that's what I do for my items

Had a dude buy a pair of kicks only to turn around and want to return them because they didn't fit. I know it happens but damn, you couldn't have at least Google'd or asked me how they fit before purchasing? I let it slide one time, didn't wanna be a *&**. The entire return process has been a pain and this is definitely a one-and-done.

I had another dude offer me $7 for a $10 hat I have chilling on there, talking about "I'll buy it right now for $7." I was in a mood that day and said if you can't pony up the 300 pennies I don't know what to tell you lol. C'mon man, it's $10. People have no shame.
If you didn't accept returns on your listing you should've denied it

i hardly see auctions anymore..just buy it nows with immediate payments.

as a buyer ebay is da bessst.

Yup, I stopped traditional bid listings a few years back. Especially with sneaker auctions, dudes just out there creating accounts and go around bidding on auctions for the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom