eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by abernja

Either I got got........or I just made the biggest come-up ever. I'm confused. There were 8 winning bidders.?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...WAX:IT&item=110382931628

Bidders list
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/...ewBids&item=110382931628

Soooo what did I just get myself into??? Help would REALLY be appreciated.

8 pairs + 8 winners = 1 pair for each winner in a rafle?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^ I'm not paying for that BS. Looks like that guys gonna be getting some negative feedback.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

nine point five wrote:
larrivee7 wrote:

Nice deals everybody
pimp.gif

Thought I would contribute with some of my pickups over the last few weeks.

Griffey IIIs
you're lucky I got distracted just as these were ending. I'd been looking forward to winning these all week...
mad.gif

My bad man, I know the feeling. Hopefully they're not the last piece for your collection are they
ohwell.gif
? I just happened to check my watch list last night and they were about to end so I was like I think I'll buy these. I was surprised they didn't go for more since there had been several views, even with the bad listing.

laugh.gif
no worries pimp. they were just gonna get flipped anyways, hopefully they actually found a home with you...

as with that lot auction, I was the OG bidder on it, figured most peeps would shy away from it. dude listed it as adutch auction instead of a lot, it's happened to me a few times. I coulda won but it's not worth the hassle. look for it to be relisted....

M!ke

man i just missed out on some US World cup Air force ones. I was waiting til the last second, submitted the bid....and i forgot to sign in. I'm kickingmyself right now.

Jaehow: those Oly's are solid. Nice pickup and thanks for the bonus group picture
smokin.gif

wytewonder: can't beat OG Ewings for $20

M!ke

I dont think I did too bad on these....

ZKIV Venoms

should be here tomorrow.

3 other people came up too...1 for sure is an NTer (good looks on the link bro!) not sure about the other 2.

Originally Posted by s dubl

ZKIV Venoms

should be here tomorrow.

3 other people came up too...1 for sure is an NTer (good looks on the link bro!) not sure about the other 2.
YOU WIN! YOU WIN! YOUNG FELLA! -Kenny smith

man that's a hell of a deal, lmk if you ever come across a 9-9.5!

^^there was 4 pairs total in that size. Too bad I didnt know until they were all gone
frown.gif

I'll post pics when they get here tomorrow.

ZKIV Venoms

should be here tomorrow.

Um...

Uhh...

smh.gif

So umm...

eek.gif

I'm officially hating.
devil.gif

ZKIV Venoms

should be here tomorrow.

damn, nice come up. had no idea what they were worth til I looked on the 'Bay and saw a pair listed foreight bills. what do they usually go for?

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom