eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by djae8

hey guys,
i got a dilemma. I just paid for the jordans I won on ebay and the guy suddenly cancelled his ebay account. Is there anyway to get my money back? Thanks for the future response

If you do not recieve the Jordans, file a dispute with PayPal (if you paid using PayPal).

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

DAMMIT. You're kidding I hope.

Details?

Wish I was but the only retros were the Mars from a couple of years ago. Should have Mars pic on the outside heel and no Nike on the sole. Sorry.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Wish I was but the only retros were the Mars from a couple of years ago. Should have Mars pic on the outside heel and no Nike on the sole. Sorry.
No, there were OG Fire Red 4s too, they're just not seen all that often. The Mars retros were really just the fire red c/w with a picture ofMars on the heel. I get the feeling that (especially with the CDP release) the same thing is going to happen to the fire red 3s...they'll just be forgottenabout.

No, there were OG Fire Red 4s too, they're just not seen all that often. The Mars retros were really just the fire red c/w with a picture of Mars on the heel. I get the feeling that (especially with the CDP release) the same thing is going to happen to the fire red 3s...they'll just be forgotten about.

double post

No, there were OG Fire Red 4s too, they're just not seen all that often. The Mars retros were really just the fire red c/w with a picture of Mars on the heel. I get the feeling that (especially with the CDP release) the same thing is going to happen to the fire red 3s...they'll just be forgotten about.

Listen, I know there were OG FireRed's.
smh.gif
Your just not getting them, I hope I'm wrong and if I am I'll admit it. But if I had to bet I'd betthe farm those are fakes, he even says retro in the title and look at the heel tab you can make out the jumpman instead of NIKE AIR. Just post the shoetagwhen you get them and that will settle everything.

Listen I'm for you not against you.
wink.gif
But I wouldn't get my hopesup if I were you.

^I'm pretty sure the heel tab does say Nike Air but they are still fakes.

Many reasons as to why they are FAKE 'NikeAirsNCrispyTees' but I'll give you 2...

Grey on the sole is too dark.
No hump in the back.

got these for 190 shipped. not a steal, but i want taxis since they're not coming in the 11/12 pack... or maybe.. anyways here are the pics
88b1_1.JPG

76db_1.JPG

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

El Bro: How does the live.com 30% cashback work?
yeah im wondering how also. is this still available?
if you take the time to read back a few pages you will find all the instructions on how to do it.

They were fake. They were actually really good fakes, but the seller honestly didn't know and is giving me a full refund. Anyways, I have a problem I needsome help with:

I purchased some kicks on eBay, they ended up being fake, and I shipped them back and got a full refund. Now the seller is trying to open an Unpaid ItemDispute. I have all the details of the transaction. Am I at risk of anything happening if I can prove that I paid it?

SMH at my bad luck with fakes.
smh.gif

They were fake. They were actually really good fakes, but the seller honestly didn't know and is giving me a full refund. Anyways, I have a problem I need some help with:

I purchased some kicks on eBay, they ended up being fake, and I shipped them back and got a full refund. Now the seller is trying to open an Unpaid Item Dispute. I have all the details of the transaction. Am I at risk of anything happening if I can prove that I paid it?

smh.gif
Sorry to hear about the shoes, it happens to everyone. As far as ebay I wouldn't buy from anybody that doesn't take paypal. And don'tuse a checking card, credit card only that way your double protected.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

Hey , please let me know what you paint the midsole with, i have the same issue.

thanks.
go to a auto paint store and tell them to mix you up some "Flexible interior paint" they use it on leather seats and door panels n such,give it a few coats, and theyll last forever. just make sure you prep the sole real good, i always pick up paint prep wipes when i hit auto zone or somethin,they take all the wax/ grease/ dirt off the area your about to paint, just make sure its really clean, then brush on a few coats
pimp.gif

They were fake. They were actually really good fakes, but the seller honestly didn't know and is giving me a full refund. Anyways, I have a problem I need some help with:

I purchased some kicks on eBay, they ended up being fake, and I shipped them back and got a full refund. Now the seller is trying to open an Unpaid Item Dispute. I have all the details of the transaction. Am I at risk of anything happening if I can prove that I paid it?

smh.gif
Sorry to hear about the shoes, it happens to everyone. As far as ebay I wouldn't buy from anybody that doesn't take paypal. And don't use a checking card, credit card only that way your double protected.
wink.gif

Haha. I definitely used PayPal. I don't see how people choose not to. It's not even reasonable--PayPal is safe, easy, and free. It's just moronicto decide to make yourself vulnerable intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom