eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Anybody here not win those chlorophyll air trainer 1s with reserves? Ebayers are unpredictable. You get into a bidding war on one pair ending at $113 but you let one sit for $73.

All 3 have the original box, etc. The space jams are the greatest steals of all. NO creasing in the back, no ankle stretching, no scuffs, no creases anywhere. This guy could of easily put deadstock on the auction. I know I bought the cool greys on the 28th of sept but they came in, in October.
66959757.jpg

Then I just grabbed these for a few minutes ago... I wanted something with some orange in it as I didn't want to wear my anni XI everytime I wear something that has orange dominent in it... plus I love VIIIs

29753308.jpg

Originally Posted by Hyalite

nice find on the space jams.
No creases, no scuffs, no nothing. Bottoms weren't even dirty. Auction said they were wore 3 times, maybe on a statue.
444nm.jpg

wow i could have really used those orange blazes for that price, ive been searching everywhere on ebay for them around that price and size, how could i miss?smh

I was surprised I got them for that price too. They routinely go for alot more. Downside is there is no original insoles, but that's okay. I usually remove most originals and use my gel insoles. I've seen alot of shoes go for lower prices over insoles.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by Hyalite

nice find on the space jams.
No creases, no scuffs, no nothing. Bottoms weren't even dirty. Auction said they were wore 3 times, maybe on a statue.
444nm.jpg

such a good come up!! im super jealous hahah jk

Picked this up for 50 shipped. With hopes of restoring the two pairs of Jordan 2s for myself. Wanted the 2s restored to use as a red shoe and a blue shoe for bad weather beaters.  Don't care much for the nike air max trainers. The IVs werent included. The 2 pairs of low taxi 12s, one of them is in great shape, one of them has been glued back together. I will see what I can make of this, but for chump change, I couldn't pass it up. I guess I'll have to see what happens....

59122733.jpg

I hope you read my post because it says "The IVs werent included" lol. I was contemplating it over and over and just said forget it. And bought them. I figured I could make my money back with the 12s

Nope, didn't read it.. just tryna help you out. You should be able to, I was gonna get them for $50 about a week ago but he said the lowest he's do is $60, at the time.

Back
Top Bottom