eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

eek.gif
Nice deal on those Bred XI's! I have always wanted a pair of those

Mail came super quick after that post
Anyways, here they are.

**Forgive the quality, I can't find my camera so I just used my droid X 
tired.gif

DS Bred XI  -  $175 Shipped

*Tongues are pushed down so the Jumpman Jordan doesn't line up with third lacehole**

OG Concord XI  - $10.50 
eek.gif
  Shipping made it $40.50, still a nice steal IMO

**Used my sz 8 box for the pic**

Alright guys... I've been $@#*$% over again by a seller... I posted in here earlier this week telling you guys that I had some "heat" if the seller came through. And I did...

25je81u.jpg

A pair of "deadstock" Infrared 2000 6's... For $82...
eek.gif

But you know me, I had to do my research... So today I was looking around on ISS and saw I listing where dude tried to sell these same 6's and I found this...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
So I messaged dude on eBay and told him I just want my money back and he tries to catch an attitude with me like, "+#$% it I don't have time for this +%!! i'll just send you a refund!!!!"

Seller's tryna play me like I'm stupid...

now i have to go back and cancel your shipment because of your silly ##$ conclusions my $%!* is real and u will see that once feedback is left by others

Originally Posted by DZaster

Seller's tryna play me like I'm stupid...

now i have to go back and cancel your shipment because of your silly ##$ conclusions my $%!* is real and u will see that once feedback is left by others

That looks like a pair I sold last week on iss, they might be if they're a 9.5? they are no where near deadstock. Get a refund

DZaster - Maybe next time you should get tagged pictures with the sellers actual eBay id. Not tagged with someone else's name + non tagged pictures that were obviously not taken at the same place. Just a thought.

And how did you link that seller from ISS to the guy from eBay?

The tag reads Keeper0fSoles at ISS so I did a member search and a transaction popped up where "Keeper0fSoles" agreed to sell someone the 6's listed in the pictures. The listing had the same picture used in the auction, so the seller either had to be "Keeper0fSoles" himself, or the victim of the transaction

So you believe that member thatswsup and the guy from eBay are the same, correct? PM me his name/email (paypal email as well, if different)/address. I'm an admin on SC, if it's him, I'm going to ban.

Can't edit from phone.

It could also be just a scamming seller because the other pictures he used were stolen from an auction from more than two years ago.

Point is, the seller lied on the auction, used misleading images, and didn't deny a single thing when I confronted him... Idk who this guy is, but this is ridiculous, dude didn't even put up a fight, just threw a little tantrum and acted like he was pis-ed because he got caught

Originally Posted by DZaster

Point is, the seller lied on the auction, used misleading images, and didn't deny a single thing when I confronted him... Idk who this guy is, but this is ridiculous, dude didn't even put up a fight, just threw a little tantrum and acted like he was pis-ed because he got caught

You did the right thing man and report him to ebay. And def leave negative feedback.

I won a pair of kicks recently, the auction had pretty small pics and the description said "in used condition" and that is it. I got the shoes, one shoe is crumbling, falling apart with paint chips rattling around inside the deflated bubble. seller is saying no refunds, not his problem. is this dispute worthy? or do I just leave a negative and take the L? I want my money back, the shoes are unwearable garbage. anybody tried a dispute in a similar situation?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I won a pair of kicks recently, the auction had pretty small pics and the description said "in used condition" and that is it. I got the shoes, one shoe is crumbling, falling apart with paint chips rattling around inside the deflated bubble. seller is saying no refunds, not his problem. is this dispute worthy? or do I just leave a negative and take the L? I want my money back, the shoes are unwearable garbage. anybody tried a dispute in a similar situation?

Are you serious? If you contacted the seller and he said no refund, file that dispute man... But...If you could see the shoes crumbling in the pictures - you're taking an L.

no you couldn't see it in the pics, they looked perfect in the little pics he posted. I have a great track record buying used off ebay, this is the first time I've had a problem in many years.

looks likes its a buyers market right about now...
Recently copped
DS AZG First game and DS First Colorway for $85 shipped total
and NDS Zoom Kobe 1 all star for $75 Shipped

I don't really see buying shoes that aren't your size for cheap as something to brag about, I could have done that numerous times but it's kinda lame IMO, but if makin a $40 profit is that big for you, then more power to ya.

Team Ebay Steals?!

Someone make a sig
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom