eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

been looking for the navy lows for a while, gonna pick these up from dude this week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Really nice deal on those XIII lows.
smokin.gif

Finally got some DS Cool Grey 3s for a nice price.
nice deal on those i need a pair at that price, wore my vnds pair today and the paint on the insides of both started cracking
mad.gif
I got mine off ISS for $120 shipped - vibed them twice and they cracked more than Harlem. Piss me off!

Some items that arrived yesterday...

VNDS Jordan 13 low, $59.00 shipped, alot cleaner than i expected...

These for $29 shipped!!!REGARDLESS OF THE FLASH THESE ARE CLEAN!!!! very happy but may be too white for me, prolly goin back up for sale....

^
laugh.gif
 you made it seem like you were going to give him good news aout the shoes...

FAKE!!!   

made a few purchases today...in a week or 2 they should arrive 
happy.gif

You still coppin all the OG's Malcala? I posted my OG VII's I just won on the last page ($86) Lemme know what you think

I am watching that game too. 22000 is ******ed for any video game.
I wonder what it ends at?
embarassed.gif
 Shamless plug - check the sig alot of good stuff!

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

You still coppin all the OG's Malcala? I posted my OG VII's I just won on the last page ($86) Lemme know what you think

yeah still getting the OG's.....  not bad for wearable og raptors....but i prefer DS
happy.gif

$22,000 for a damn nintendo game?  people are out of their minds out there....

anyway, nothing too crazy, but some budget pickups for cleanup/restoration:

b1535a91e59b462ac53aae85a40a39f47d6255a.jpg

they actually came in looking good.  the brown snakes are NDS and the lebrons just have a little wrinkling in the toe box.  both need a little sole whitening and new laces, but otherwise, not a bad deal for what ended up being about $56 shipped for both pairs after instant cashback. 

and then there was this pickup, one I never though I'd find.  a little big for me but they feel OK when they're on:

9b83587dea894095c3f5ab5fa9a5e273bcdbfd1.jpg

some of my shots of 'em:

Back
Top Bottom