eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by abernja

Got these in today. Deadstock for $122 shipped
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah I knew about the strike bcuz I also have some og raptors coming from the UK and the same was happenIng there...it's just suspicious that I purchasedthese way before the raptors and I was able to get tracking for them.

^ MALCALA... dude is very legit. I've seen his numerous auctions in the past and no one was ever conned out of anything.

Just give it some time, international shipping time varies and is quick in some cases and slow in others.

grin.gif

CaliKix88 - At least I got ONE legit item off eBay lol!

Update - Sent a message and and email last night and no response yet.

Got double bad news on top of them being fake today. Realized I didn't pay through paypal but just went staight off ebay with my card.
THEN I was looking at my bank statement and realized..........I overdrafted my acct.
frown.gif
Wrote a check to myself and cashed which I forgot about so after itposted today I'm sure an overdraft charge will show tomorrow.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

CaliKix88 - At least I got ONE legit item off eBay lol!

Update - Sent a message and and email last night and no response yet.

Got double bad news on top of them being fake today. Realized I didn't pay through paypal but just went staight off ebay with my card.
THEN I was looking at my bank statement and realized..........I overdrafted my acct.
frown.gif
Wrote a check to myself and cashed which I forgot about so after it posted today I'm sure an overdraft charge will show tomorrow.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Haven't overdrafted in a least a year. It's all about daily managing your money and knowing where EVERY cent you own is at.
I check all my accts morning, noon, and night. I just keep a text document with all the info on it. Makes keeping track of my money really easy.
laugh.gif
I guess you take those words back. Happens to everyone Iguess.

xilegacy - You stalking me bro? lol

Called the store today and they're supposed to be refunding my purchase. They also charged my acct TWICE. Hope everything gets cleared up soon.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

I'm pleased to announce that I've won the greatest eBay auction of my entire life and eBay career. Literally last minute bid and luckily bid high enough for winning bid. They are holy grails and I'm proud that in just a few days I'll be able to add these to my collection. I will post tagged pics when they arrive.

377175202.jpg
sorry if i cant post this here........but its been over 1 week since ive paid for this item and the seller kep claiming the item has been shippd but he wont supply me with tracking info...im getting very suspicious that he hasnt shipped the item...ive emailed him telling him this and hopefully he'll come to his senses and give me the tracking info or ship them for that matter if he hasnt...any advice is much appreciated
Who is the seller? What is his nick on ebay?
looking at the pictures, it think these are from a person of germany who is very thrustworthy
but relax, you have paid 1 week ago, then the seller ships within three days, then it takes some days before it arrives... you'll hav time enough to file aclaim

xilegacy - You stalking me bro? lol

Called the store today and they're supposed to be refunding my purchase. They also charged my acct TWICE. Hope everything gets cleared up soon.
laugh.gif
Nope, just have really good memory I guess.

Originally Posted by kapepper

I'm pleased to announce that I've won the greatest eBay auction of my entire life and eBay career. Literally last minute bid and luckily bid high enough for winning bid. They are holy grails and I'm proud that in just a few days I'll be able to add these to my collection. I will post tagged pics when they arrive.

377175202.jpg
sorry if i cant post this here........but its been over 1 week since ive paid for this item and the seller kep claiming the item has been shippd but he wont supply me with tracking info...im getting very suspicious that he hasnt shipped the item...ive emailed him telling him this and hopefully he'll come to his senses and give me the tracking info or ship them for that matter if he hasnt...any advice is much appreciated
Who is the seller? What is his nick on ebay?
looking at the pictures, it think these are from a person of germany who is very thrustworthy
but relax, you have paid 1 week ago, then the seller ships within three days, then it takes some days before it arrives... you'll hav time enough to file a claim
creamy2100

nice deal on those 95's. I really want a pair of those. great colorway. mushroom/wheat/straw/orange blaze or something like that.

^^^yuku FTL

thanks denver, i've been after them damn mushrooms for a while too. i hope they clean up properly tho....for $20 shipped i won't be mad if theydon't lol

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I received the shoes today and the Concords turned out to be the 2000 retro and not OG like he stated. They are very clean.. should I just tell him the situation and tell him to give me $20 and we are even?
I wouldnt worry about it not to mention I doubt he would send it anyway. They are fine and would probably be in better condition than theOG's so just be happy you got them for a decent price

Okay, so this auction just ended. I didn't end up bidding because it irked me that the shoes didn't have thebox. But then I realized it's probably cuz they're fake. Can someone confirm? I'm going to kick myself if they're real.

Commes Des Garcons x Converse

54ejrl.jpg

Story is wild fishy too.

Back
Top Bottom