eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by c4

Is it possible to pull pics off ebay. (top post in legit check) I can't seem to be able to do this. Thanks

You can right click save eBay images if you use Internet Explorer or get IE Tab add-on for Firefox.

Originally Posted by c4

Is it possible to pull pics off ebay. (top post in legit check) I can't seem to be able to do this. Thanks
If you're like me and do not use IE(I use FF)...here's a "How-To" I wrote up a few months ago...I've tweaked it a bit toinclude a little more info.

On the auction page that you're trying to get the pictures from:

Right click on the page, then select 'View Page Info'. The Page Info page will open. Now click the'Media' tab. It will show you all the url image links on that page.

Scroll down until you find http://i.ebayimg.com , once you find that, right click on that url and select Copy. Nowbefore the .JPG there is a #(1st i.ebayimg.com should end with 35.) The #'s can be changed(you'll see below).

The first ebayimg you find is the one that is the largest on the auction page @ the time(as stated above it ends with 35). The remaining ebayimg's youfind are the one's that appear as thumbnails....those will end with 14 followed by .JPG...To make the image bigger just copy and paste the link but changethe 14 to 35.

Now I didn't mention that after you copy the 1st image you should then paste it and do the same for each image thereafter, as I figured one knows to dothat already.

Hope this helps!

Additional info:

eBay has 7 dimensions for the photos.

1.JPG = 400 x 300
2.JPG = 200 x 150
3.JPG = 800 x 600
12.JPG = 500 x 375
14.JPG = 64 x 48
35.JPG = 300 x 225
39.JPG = 32 x 24

Thanks for the help everyone. I've never been able to do that.

cberr- do I know you? or is the guy above you named Conor too?

Just won these. Plus I got $14.47 off from my eBay bucks. Not too bad.

Fire Red 3s for less than $50 shipped. I'll take it.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom