nice finds sthebest1984
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Did anyone see this ?!?!?
$9,300.00
eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180406458133&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I was watching those.

He has his dates wrong tho.

MJ didn't return until the 19th. Game # 66.
Always thought MJ wore a 13.5
nerd.gif

the seller most be MAD though cause if u look at the bidding history, the winner has Zero feedback but someone with 145 feedback bidded 9100 we all know thezero feedback (new account) winner is not going to pay

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

$9,300.00
eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180406458133&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I was watching those.

nerd.gif

the seller most be MAD though cause if u look at the bidding history, the winner has Zero feedback but someone with 145 feedback bidded 9100 we all know the zero feedback (new account) winner is not going to pay
These were most likely sold by Screech. The way the picture is taken, the font of the watermark, etc ispretty much a dead give away. I talked to one of the biggest PE collectors and he said he was hesitant to bid because they very likely were doctored, given theshady provenance.

M!ke

^Calling him out, I see ya....I knew this as well but wasn't going to post it.

I still feel they're legit.

No way they can get both the 45 and tag spot on...plus everything else checks out.

^Calling him out, I see ya....I knew this as well but wasn't going to post it.

I still feel they're legit.

No way they can get both the 45 and tag spot on...plus everything else checks out.
Not trying to start any trouble, I'm not the type of dude to thrive off that nonsense. I feel likeit's a pretty widely held assumption in the sneaker community right now so why not put it out there.

All I'm sayin' is...

March, 2008

August, 2009

September, 2009

M!ke

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

$9,300.00
eek.gif

I was watching those.

nerd.gif

the seller most be MAD though cause if u look at the bidding history, the winner has Zero feedback but someone with 145 feedback bidded 9100 we all know the zero feedback (new account) winner is not going to pay
Out of my own curiosity I created an eBay listing with a BIN of the winning bid price from that auction. This is what i saw...

Based on your Buy It Now price, you will be charged a Final Value Fee of $257.50 if your item sells.

I'd be mad too! Imagine IF by some chance the buyer managed to get out of paying AND eluded the unpaid item strike. Dude gets stuck paying that $257
roll.gif

^BIN final value fees(in Clothing and Accessories) are much more higher than if you list via auction style.

Also, Mike what's your point exactly in posting those other 2 auctions?

I'm sure I, along with a many others, saw those auctions when they were listed.

And they were 100% legit.

I know where(who) he got the 1st PE Chicagos he listed back in 08 from....and the samples are obviously legit...he wasn't the 1st person to list them...

^BIN final value fees(in Clothing and Accessories) are much more higher than if you list via auction style.

Also, Mike what's your point exactly in posting those other 2 auctions?

I'm sure I, along with a many others, saw those auctions when they were listed.

And they were 100% legit.

I know where(who) he got the 1st PE Chicagos he listed back in 08 from....and the samples are obviously legit...he wasn't the 1st person to list them...
Playing a little bit of devil's advocate here.. but who's to say the legit pairs you mentionedweren't obtained in an effort to lend the proceeding auctions some credibility? The seller then keeps the real pair, all the while having a well reproducedpair to switch out in their place. I just personally find it strange (assuming this last auction [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]was[/color] in fact him) that dude has been able to obtain two pairs ofChicago X's in a span of a year, in addition to a third, essentially identical production sample of them. I remember accusations during the whole Lu fiascoof an "insider" who had the means of making these shady PE's/samples. JB's factories obviously have the means to reproduce any shoe, evidenceby the fact that these "45" X's were slated to drop in the CDP even given it's rarity and relative obscurity. Why then, especially given thecircumstances is it such a leap of faith to think that with just a little help on the inside, somebody could produce [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]any[/color] shoe they want anytime they deemnecessary?

M!ke

What LU was doing was making ADDITIONS to already LEGIT shoes...those shoes(in that state) HAD NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE.

IF you didn't know, the guys' parents are LOADED.

He has access to virtually unlimited funds...and he's been around for YEARS...so he knows many people.

He was going to give a friend of mine $10,000 for a USED(not vnds not nds) pair of CHI PE X...then when my friend regrettably said no...he bought from aCOLLECTOR, who had 2 DS pairs already.

He!! he even has/had 2 pairs of Harold Miner Chicago X PE's and the Nick Anderson Orlandos.

I'm no Alex lover but he did a decent job, I feel, in the aftermath of what happened, to sort of restore his reputation...not that his rep was all thatgreat anyway but you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

^^Can't afford to buy a DS one or at least to purchase a little descent concord XI and not those for donation purposes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't. Id rather spend big money on more important stuff.

Try spending yours on education, you obviously need it.

"descent" is defined as a downward movement.
I wont called it concords XI. I rather called it The Salvation Army edition....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even laughing. I'm done talking to you

dude up there just made us filipinos look bad

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

^^Can't afford to buy a DS one or at least to purchase a little descent concord XI and not those for donation purposes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't. Id rather spend big money on more important stuff.

Try spending yours on education, you obviously need it.

"descent" is defined as a downward movement.
I wont called it concords XI. I rather called it The Salvation Army edition....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even laughing. I'm done talking to you
dude up there just made us filipinos look bad

shoes bought at the streets of Bambang and Baguio (ukay-ukay).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

taking about spending money on education????
well I know good personal hygiene 101 that I have learn from heath science....

Back
Top Bottom