eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

damn peter80warrick, must be nice wearin a not-so-common size huh? great price on that pickup

Got these in the mail today for only $30. Apologize for not tagging the pics. I gotta clean them just a little

OG Bred XIII
Suede is PERFECT (better than my retros)
Clear Holograms
No box though
Gotta change the shoe strings though

Numbers match up. Sorry again for not tagging pics, I will if you guys need me too.

won these, im happy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=330347098670

lost these steals at the last second
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...e=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...e=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Got these in the mail today for only $30. Apologize for not tagging the pics. I gotta clean them just a little

OG Bred XIII
Suede is PERFECT (better than my retros)
Clear Holograms
No box though
Gotta change the shoe strings though

Numbers match up. Sorry again for not tagging pics, I will if you guys need me too.

very nice xiii's i need these in a 12 any sellers?

Originally Posted by RyeNO

damn peter80warrick, must be nice wearin a not-so-common size huh? great price on that pickup

It is a blessing and a curse. It is great for steals on eBay, but they only have one pair in my release day and it is really hard to just walk into the mall tobuy a pair.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

another nice pickup jack. definitely need to stay on my game if you're grabbing 9.5's as well.
haha yup. 9-9.5

I think the recession is hurting people trying to sell sneakers. So many steals lately, and a lot of the auctions are labeled pretty well. Good for sneakerbuyers though
pimp.gif

grabbed these for $101 shipped:

Not really "heat"...red is just my fave color and for that price I had to get em.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

another nice pickup jack. definitely need to stay on my game if you're grabbing 9.5's as well.
haha yup. 9-9.5

I think the recession is hurting people trying to sell sneakers. So many steals lately, and a lot of the auctions are labeled pretty well. Good for sneaker buyers though
pimp.gif
i feel sort of bad at times for what i end up paying for some sneakers...og columbia's for 100, og black/red xi's for 100, stash bw'sfor 270, 2 pair of v's for 100 shipped. but hey, it's all good once they show up here.

can't you just wear thinner socks and stick to 9's exclusively?
laugh.gif

^always though that was one of the worst iv's produced, just my opinion. a lot of people get the wool pulled over their eyes when they see 1999 or 2000retro...

300332297919 - c'est pourquoi on apprend le francais a l'ecole ici.

I posted the screenshot a couple pages back. Here are the shoes after a little cleanup with a Mr. Clean Magic eraser.

Heres the screenshot again.

missed out on some yeezy b grades because of some bull %%** they ended at 127.50 i would have been happy to pay anything under 200
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

missed out on some yeezy b grades because of some bull %%** they ended at 127.50 i would have been happy to pay anything under 200
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
lie, link?

Back
Top Bottom