Eating Peoples Food At Work

What industry do you work in again? The thief literally read the sign and said yall aint gon do ****. Do yall have construction workers, plumbers, electricians, etc. come in your building? "Manly,' blue collar jobs? And I guess yall work at a desk. Could be wrong, but I bet it's some of that at play.

You gotta start putting your resume out on Monster, Ziprecruiter, Linkedin, ClearanceJobs, and the likes right now so you can knuckle up with the culprit when you find him just out of principle. Start a gofundme after, I'll contribute. Hell, fly me out I'll help jump mans when he is identified.

i believe he works at a children's hospital

The mother****ing thief is back!
homegirl ate half her kabob and some ***** really stole the other half. She was saving the other half for another coworker. There was only about a 45 minute duration after my homie left her food in the break room.

the sign on the fridge wasn’t enough. Coworker said signs on the 3 tables might be needed.
I told you yall were being too nice with the "fun/light-hearted" signs. :lol:

I'd set up some cameras and take it to HR or management after I caught them. They need to be embarrassed.
I guarantee it's prohibited, and perhaps even illegal, for them to record so I don't think they could use the footage as admissible evidence without facing blowback from HR. However, I think they should go rogue and do it just to find out who is responsible then go full tilt on rustling his jimmies.

bruh we are sponsored by disney
can't be having muskets all on the fridge at work
mickey mouse comes through and grabs a coffee one day and i'm done

Please refer to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's posts.

The lighthearted signs aren't being taken seriously.

No laughing matter but you don't need to use "Da Muskets" either.

"If you didn't bring it to work, don't eat it."

bruh we are sponsored by disney
can't be having muskets all on the fridge at work
mickey mouse comes through and grabs a coffee one day and i'm done
Musket on the fridge? Nah, B keep that on your person. ninjahood ninjahood may be banned but he gave you the blueprint. This needs to be you camped out in the break room waiting for The Lunch Looter
1619112895349.png

Please refer to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's posts.

The lighthearted signs aren't being taken seriously.

No laughing matter but you don't need to use "Da Muskets" either.

"If you didn't bring it to work, don't eat it."
our hospital is huge though
and it's filtered by departments. even sending an email to just my department is over 120+
im not comfortable sending an email to that many people.

wasn't even my lunch :lol:

Children's hospital so you can't play games with the real deal, but you might have to tote that Joker bang banger.
c41e646bdee0fe12e9aab50cff057542dfe9007b.gifv

our hospital is huge though
and it's filtered by departments. even sending an email to just my department is over 120+
im not comfortable sending an email to that many people.

wasn't even my lunch :lol:

Nah, I wasn't saying to email everyone but to use a firm tone when making the postings. :lol:

Stealing lunch is one thing but to steal leftovers is just a new low.
Maybe OP is the lunch bandit and he can't keep it to himself so he made this thread as some sort of release.
EachFabulousAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

You might be onto something. It's always the ones most concerned and extra helpful.

Talking 'bout someone stole "his friends" lunch when the kabob stick got his fingerprints on it :nerd:

Stealing lunch is one thing but to steal leftovers is just a new low.

You might be onto something. It's always the ones most concerned and extra helpful.

Talking 'bout someone stole "his friends" lunch when the kabob stick got his fingerprints on it :nerd:
Or he created the thread to get a glimpse into what the folks of his workplace might be thinking so he can remain a step ahead :wow:

Hospital departments are notorious for this **** lol

no respect, people just be grabbing anything in the fridge, name or no name

laxative trap might be dope..

Hospital departments are notorious for this **** lol

no respect, people just be grabbing anything in the fridge, name or no name
Interesting. Why do you think that is? That sounds wild to me. I can’t imagine bringing in some leftovers or meal you prepped that you knew was going to hit the spot only to see it gone.

Another question about lunch thieves: Do they take the Tupperware too or do they leave it? Stealing it would obviously be the worst but stealing your food and leaving the dirty dish for you to clean is disrespectful in its own right :lol:

Interesting. Why do you think that is? That sounds wild to me. I can’t imagine bringing in some leftovers or meal you prepped that you knew was going to hit the spot only to see it gone.

Another question about lunch thieves: Do they take the Tupperware too or do they leave it? Stealing it would obviously be the worst but stealing your food and leaving the dirty dish for you to clean is disrespectful in its own right :lol:
This is what gets fades thrown at work and the yoppa pulled. That’s way too much disrespect to just tell hr about it

Opening another man's Tupperware is wild

It’s definitely an aggravating factor in the crime which is why I need jape jape to confirm if these are taken out of to-go containers or Tupperware.

But in general, I am curious if anyone here has a experienced or witnessed a lunch burglary with Tupperware involved.

It’s definitely an aggravating factor in the crime which is why I need jape jape to confirm if these are taken out of to-go containers or Tupperware.

But in general, I am curious if anyone here has a experienced or witnessed a lunch burglary with Tupperware involved.
no reported tupperware break-ins that i know of
only take out

no reported tupperware break-ins that i know of
only take out
At least there is some respect in your workplace. Seeing this thread bumped to the first page on a Monday morning had me hyped. Thought you were about to post that you were going to handle this the Nas way
ski mask.gif

Back
Top Bottom