Eastern Con. Semifinals Game 1- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Sat 8PM EST TNTHD

KG looks like '08 KG out there. And Ray hasn't even really gotten many touches yet. Good stuff. I want so bad for Chuck to look like a fool once again.

Originally Posted by copped

lol@ lebron every time he does something wrong or misses he rubs his elbow and squints like he is about to die...

what a joke..

I saw it too
laugh.gif

btw props to Hickson and Brotha Red.. They've kept us in it.

Okay Lebron has 14 and he's hurt, I get it...

but there are other guys on our team that can step up. Hopefully we see some of that in the 2nd half. Celtics came to play. Lets show up in the 2nd half!!!!

i'm getting tired of charle barkley...dude has absolutely no clue what he is talking about...

he mixes in tempo, speeding the ball up with some gibberish and applies it to the analysis of every team...

he is absolutely horrible...

kenny and webber actually know what they are talking about.

Can't help but feel the refs tried their part to keep the game close for the national audience. Hopefully we keep our foot on the pedal. They really gonna guard Rondo tight all series instead of sagging 8 feet off of him? Love Mike Brown.

Checking in at the half.

Mo Williams trying to guard Rondo is comical. That is all.

I'm getting really tired of lebrons "injury". I hate kobe with a passion, but that dude is LEGIT injured and you never see him making excuses.

Originally Posted by copped

i'm getting tired of charle barkley...dude has absolutely no clue what he is talking about...

he mixes in tempo, speeding the ball up with some gibberish and applies it to the analysis of every team...

he is absolutely horrible...

kenny and webber actually know what they are talking about.
I agree. Funny guy, but his analyses are overrated.

Yea Charles is funny, but this foo knows nothings about match-ups and just talks out his a$#.

Perkins has to be the dumbest basketball player. He really doesn't use his head when he's out there.

Aside from when Rondo's passing Boston's ball movement seems slow and it's causing a lot of turnovers.

Look at these Cavs flopping everywhere
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

we seen this all too much from boston. played hard 1st half; go soft 2nd half...

QFT hehe
alien.gif

laugh.gif
Anderson Vaj must've been teaching Jamison about the art of flopping.

Back
Top Bottom