Eastbound & Down Season Finale Post

I screamed "finally!" when we saw Aprils ****
roll.gif

I'm upset the season is over already. It was a pretty good ending, sad to see Kenny get screwed over yet again.

I hope HBO signed up for another season.

By the way, did anyone else catch the Entourage promo?
pimp.gif

I read somewhere that HBO signed EBnD for a season 2 but I can't find the article anywhere. And Season 1 DVD comes out in June.

anyone else feel that this was supposed to be a movie but somewhere down the line they just broke it up into 6 episodes??

i mean the episodes even start right where the last one ends. Plus who the **** makes 6 episodes?? just seems fishy

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

yep not her ****. there were birthmarks on the chest but not on april's chest.

i def thought it was a body double. it looked to detailed, with the close ups
I jus caught this on-demand earlier today.

Body Double?!!! Yall jus ruined my day
tired.gif

I knew it was too good to be true.

Originally Posted by DubA169

anyone else feel that this was supposed to be a movie but somewhere down the line they just broke it up into 6 episodes??

i mean the episodes even start right where the last one ends. Plus who the **** makes 6 episodes?? just seems fishy
That would make a lota sense cause 6 30min eps just seems weird. This show is funny as hell tho and april's **** whether they were hers or abody double were
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I knew he was gonna dip out on her as soon as she got out the car...he had to do it though
Exactly. That wouldn't be fair..Dang I almost spoiled it. LOL.

Danny McBride is hilarious.

laugh.gif
I knew there was no way he was really gettin back in the majors

leaving April at the gas station
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I went to watch all the episodes after I heard about this the other day and I got hooked. Even my girl loves it. I was disappointed that they weren'tApril's boobies, she's hot as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom