East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

Looks like all the people who complained wanting snow are going to get it this weekend 
laugh.gif
I don't think those are the same people

Felt like -8 this morning, I'm over **** b. I'm tired of these winters and terrible roads

I'm going to move somewhere where it's warm all year. Or at least somewhere where it doesn't get hit with winter temperatures and snow.

was 10 degrees this morning...didnt move fast enough coming out of the metro parking garage and missed the train, had to wait 10 mins on the platform with the wind hitting me, started pacing on the metro platform to keep warm 
laugh.gif

afternoon wasn't so bad though...

Last edited:
possible snow storm this weekend

Mother Nature playing games with the east coast

**** this snow we are supposed to be getting.. With that being said i have to stop by the store to pick up essentials aka wine and stuff to make guac LOL. Snow days = Wine and Pizza and movies all day! 

Bring it on! Can't wait to really get my money's worth out of this Grand Cherokee

so whats good with da mta shutting da system down on saturday?

:nerd:

and its suppose to be 50 something degrees next week?
and 2015 was da hottest year on record?

:smh:

Last edited:
Going to get a haircut today before snow messes up the roads this weekend.

Don't have much food in my house besides boxes of pasta, popcorn, and Coca-Cola.

**** this snow we are supposed to be getting.. With that being said i have to stop by the store to pick up essentials aka wine and stuff to make guac LOL. Snow days = Wine and Pizza and movies all day! 

You trying to chill? I got some things that would go nicely with that wine and guac. If you can get a nice California Chardonnay (something rich and stylish without being ostentatious) that would be clutch :pimp: I have some lobster tails leftover from in the freezer from dinner on Tuesday. Don't skimp on the wine though... f you come over with some White Girl, Barefoot, or Cupcake I'm sending you back out in the cold.

Last edited:
You trying to chill? I got some things that would go nicely with that wine and guac. If you can get a nice California Chardonnay (something rich and stylish without being ostentatious) that would be clutch
pimp.gif
I have some lobster tails leftover from in the freezer from dinner on Tuesday. Don't skimp on the wine though... f you come over with some White Girl, Barefoot, or Cupcake I'm sending you back out in the cold.
Hahaha i like Chardonnay but Riesling is my favorite wine 

Back
Top Bottom