Easiest way to get a freshman girl this school year?

Use the fact that you know more about the school and the area than she does to your advantage.

have a nice whip. a lot of schools do not let freshmen have cars in the dorms. And most cats in college have trashy whips. IF your whip game is proper thenBOOM BOOM.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

you should know the game by now
laugh.gif

OPNS whats funnier is that I was in a relationship these past 2 years so i wasnt even playing the field....+@$+ ended in June and I already got some +@$+ linedup...come on OP step your game up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

looking to take advantage early. Thnx.

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

is he serious?
freshmen girls are the easiest thing on the market.

{choppercity} What is you Dawn?! {/choppercity}

im assuming u to go SHU cuz u asked some of my peoples about a summit...best way is to ask a freshmen if she wants to chill, get her digits, invite her over towatch a movie, then...WHIP IT OUT!

Tell her you have a car and she can have anything she wants on the Mcdonalds menu.
"Extra pickels? Girl you can get cheese to, I got it like that".

Works every time
pimp.gif

Stop criticizing the OP...

Not everyone has "the game" figured out---you all don't know what kind of experiences a person has or don't have.

Pimpin...It all depends what type of "freshman" girl you are trying to get---and being the "easiest" way depends on how much time andenergy you trying to spend on getting one. There are a lot of factors involved----maturity level, personality, neediness, the list goes on...

Easy, being yourself goes a long way. Dont go at females trying to immediately knock boots.

At this point I know the fellas agree, your clothes, shoes, and game has to be up to above par because young girls are materialistic.

I usually wait til like winter quarter to get at freshman, because some of them are 17 still.
nerd.gif

Find a friend who lives at the dorms. Dorms are usually packed with freshies.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Easy, being yourself goes a long way. Dont go at females trying to immediately knock boots.

At this point I know the fellas agree, your clothes, shoes, and game has to be up to above par because young girls are materialistic.
that made me laugh. OP listen too this guy.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Works more than people think.

I usually wait til like winter quarter to get at freshman, because some of them are 17 still.
nerd.gif

By that time they aren't naive anymore. They have everything figured out. Half of them will be going Greek the next semester so that windowcloses early.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

nerd.gif

Find a friend who lives at the dorms. Dorms are usually packed with freshies.

Oh hush...you and that "Bronco" vision

Back
Top Bottom