Early links in. Bots out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH is early links?

Searching the shoe ahead of time on the website and bookmarking it?

People getting computer science degrees to get some garbage *** retros
laugh.gif

People getting computer science degrees to get some garbage *** retros :lol:

Can't hate on them for learning. The one that's complaining are the one that want the garbage retro but can't get them. You guys are getting beat out by dudes that just wake up, click a couple buttons, and the shoe comes home in 3 days. While the rest had to drive around like idiots entering raffles. I felt like a loser driving to 10 FTL just to enter raffles back then. Thanks to the garbage retro I now have a computer science in my resume.

Last edited:
Way easier life when u stop caring about that kinda ****. I'm 24 and I don't eem care about kicks like that. Outside of a few pairs of kds, kobes, and brons (0 lime action) I'm good. I walk in Hoh randomly n if a release is still there I'll cop if not life goes on. Dudes act like they need jordans to live

People getting computer science degrees to get some garbage *** retros :lol:

Dudes out there like crack fiends....is embarrassing man.

Man, shoes are still cool (to a certain extent) but when I have to jump through hoops like DLee said, it just isn't worth it.

But thing is, even if they weren't such a hassle to buy, I still can't justify paying 160 or whatever they retail for now. That's actually funny since I'm making more money than ever now.

Whatever happened to the days of trying to go through eastbay? Busy phone lines...website crashing at 11:59pm...the good old days?
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know or really care exactly what this means but just about everything to do with Nike and the sneaker culture in general is so lame now.

Not an old timer post and it wasn't like money was an issue but up until college I got a few pairs of expensive sneakers per year and was happy about it, didn't know a single kid that was into sneakers like me. Now it seems like everyone is or knows a "sneakerhead" who is worried about bots or camps out, buys pairs on a weekly basis and their life damn near revolves around this ****.

Materialism at its finest. Gotta make sure you keep up and enough people like your posts.

the kobes, dunks and those ugly gloves were sold out before nike tweeted em out. 
laugh.gif

people had to settle for those ugly 10's..

its 2014 what did you expect get with the times, dont care if you didnt have to do this 20 years ago

People actually have lives and can't sit around a computer all day like you sneaker dorks do.
who said they have to sit around all day? lol they set up the program and go out with our girlfriends all day. once the phone get notification, they just log into Ndc, and check out. you're way behind if you think they just sit around the computer all day.

who said they have to sit around all day? lol they set up the program and go out with our girlfriends all day. once the phone get notification, they just log into Ndc, and check out. you're way behind if you think they just sit around the computer all day.
I don't give a **** what y'all do to be honest. From the raffles to the bots, I'd rather invest my time into something else. Y'all sneaker dorks are lames.

Why are people running in here talking about Jordan's?

Last time I checked NDC didn't just sell Jordans

Much less how people use bots and add to carts for just about every site now. If wonder you can't get that Ronnie Fieg Asics or New Balance.

Funny, you now have people on Niketalk, bashing sneakers

Why are some of you up here?

Last edited:
I'm in computer science, freshman year and I have no idea what the **** you guys are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom