Eagles vs Saints vol. kolb>your favorite QB

Brees
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

It was going to happen eventually with Kolb.
That's what I was hoping wouldn't happen
mad.gif
. NewOrleans is the last team you wanna give the ball up to cuz they're damn near automatic on offense. This game is a wrap if we don't score a TD on thisnext posession.

I said it earlier before the game started. This game will be won if our D steps up. And they have yet to show up....

Every time the Saints are on 3rd down, our D just gives up the 1st down. Eagles D today = EPIC FAIL.

Eagles ? super bowl ? same old eagles

But The saints could be a problem this year if reggie bust does anything which i doubt will happen . No D by the saints , if Mcnabb was in
this is a different game but hey mcnabb always hurt

But The saints could be a problem this year if reggie bust does anything which i doubt will happen . No D by the saints , if Mcnabb was in

Somebody doesn't watch football much, I see.

We need this TD right here if we want to actually get the game back. Well start to get the game back...

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i don't think anyone was claiming Super Bowl after one game.
mad.gif
Our D is the reason we losing this game, I don't know if there is a defense for New Orleans right now

Our offense can't do anything in the red zone. That pass to Weaver would have been the 1st TD today in the red zone, but couldn't convert. But thestory of this game is the defense. And as I am typing, we FINALLY score.

Back
Top Bottom