Eagles vs Cowboys 12/24 Thread: Time to expose that fraud S4L3

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

StillIn729 wrote:
Proshares wrote:
Sidenote: I do see where you're coming from so don't get me wrong.

nah you're cool in my book;  
So you pick and choose whos a fraud now? You're a bigger clown then S4L3.
30t6p3b.gif

Would be LULZ if the eagles win out and make the playoffs. But its not gonna happen. The BoyZ win.

I expect comedy in the WIR thread no matter what.
laugh.gif

sorry to disrupt your thoughts of Mark Sanchez on top of Tony Romo

LOL. Yeah expose me today. This is a bye week for us. Enjoy the game you clowns.....

so can the Eagles still get in even tho the Jets just lost?

Romo injured?

Or Garrett took Romo out because this game is meaningless as far as playoff implications go?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Romo injured?

Or Garrett took Romo out because this game is meaningless as far as playoff implications go?

I'm hoping/assuming its the latter.......this game is meaningless to us now, either way i don't want to see romo or Felix play in the 2nd half

laugh.gif
 Right hand injury for Romo. 
If we can't go to the playoffs, neither should the Cowboys. Go Giants.

SMH at some of the replies in here
1. Romo is hurt, Garrett isn't sitting him for the next game. He'll probably be back.

2. What sense does it make to want to go to NY with only game after losing to the Eagles. this is not a bye game. This is a huge game for the Cowboys

I hate Mark Sanchez. Welp i guess it all comes down to next week. Just want to come away injury free

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm confused. If the Giants are 8-7 and Dallas is 8-6 why DON'T the Cowboys care if they win or lose?

They beat us, so they own the tie breaker.

Sanchez
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm confused. If the Giants are 8-7 and Dallas is 8-6 why DON'T the Cowboys care if they win or lose?

if we lose here but win next week, we'd have similar records, split in h2h, but better div. record.

If we win here and lose next week we''d have similar records but lose in h2h.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

1. Romo is hurt, Garrett isn't sitting him for the next game. He'll probably be back.

2. What sense does it make to want to go to NY with only game after losing to the Eagles. this is not a bye game. This is a huge game for the Cowboys

30t6p3b.gif
you make absolutely no sense

Huge game? LOL.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif
you make absolutely no sense
Explain? Losing this game is a good thing for the Cowboys? They want to go to NY after losing to Philly (if they lose)? How does that make any sense? Especially with the emotional roller coaster in Dallas. They lose their confidence and will get bashed all week. 

laugh.gif

the game is meaningless...they HAVE to beat the giants next week. they already know that. their confidence wont be hurt losing to the eagles, especially with their backup QB

Back
Top Bottom