Eagles Fans...It's a Sad Day the Freak is Gone

biggest damn bust in Philadelphia history if you ask me...

peace out, hopefully no other teams are dumb enough to give this guy a chance

Nothin' like he was in Tenn.

I remember watching a game and somebody ran right

by him while he just halfheartedly punched at the ball.

I just shook my head.

Dead weight off our boat if you ask me. Dude wasn't even starting at the end of this year.
You live and learn. Gearing up for a huge off season now..
devil.gif

I still think dude can play....I wouldn't mind if the Niners got him since they need some help on the d-line.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I still think dude can play....I wouldn't mind if the Niners got him since they need some help on the d-line.
Kearse is a 43 DE...
Niners are in a 34 system

what is dude gunna play OLB?
(watch out Tully Banta Cain)

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

DaJoka004 wrote:
A sad day? No. Free up cap space.
Word, unfortunately dude has been garbage for a while.

If he hadn't torn his ACL against the Giants last year, he easily would have given us 12 sacks. He already had four through two games, and looked muchbetter than he had in 2004 and 2005. But *%+* happens. That and he's 31. The '99 class is getting up there in age.

biggest damn bust in Philadelphia history if you ask me...

no way he's a bigger bust than Mike Mamula.. the Eagles didn't even draft Kearse. they drafted Mamula with the #7 pick, and he didnt get injured, hejust sucked

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

A sad day? No. Free up cap space.

it was sarcastic, im happy as hell to see him go

i wish they woulda just released him mid season...G Cobb kept reporting last summer that he hadnt done anything to get in shape and he actually lost alot ofweight and was about as big as a TE at best

100% correct he was

Mike Mamula

There have been much bigger busts that didnt have the combine he had. Trust Put him in the Chargers System in 1997 and I would bet on him having 12 sacks

Yup he was a bust but I am happy we are done with him. Dude is too soft and his pass rush moves are limited. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Damn I was so hyped up for him to be a beast with the Eagles after his time with the Titans was over.....guess Philly didn't work out with him. Oh wellTrent Cole and Juqua Thomas are more consistent than Kearse so I guess I'm happy. And I can't believe I got his jersey too.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom