EAGLEBBALL'S S&T AUCTION LEAGUE DRAFTING ***NOW***

casper, RCK, Rook, Eagle, all you bums have bummy a.ss teams full of bummy players. #$+* y'all bums, especially Casper.

Anyways, to all the guys in the auction league, can you guys change your team names to your NT names so that I know who I'm insulting over the course of the season? Thanks.

BTW, had I known how cheap you guys were going to be in that auction draft I would've made a play for KD + LeBron/CP3 + another big name player. A lot of us were timid to start that draft which resulted in LeBron going for only like $50ish which is a steal IMO considering his projected value is in the $60s. I'm not gonna lie, I overbid for Kobe because I was expecting a bidding war and I wanted one of you guys to overpay for him...little did I know that no one was willing to pay $45 for him
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Oh well, Kobe still has a ton of fantasy value even though he's about to start his 27th season in the league.

Man Im good! I have 4 of the best guards on the planet!!!!!!! I got this league in the bag. Word to Drake

This team is the best team in the league...my 1st 4 guards will get my  mad points. Word to Kobe against Toronto

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td](9)[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](12)[/td][td]Patrick Mills[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](13)[/td][td]John Wall[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](22)[/td][td]Tyreke Evans[/td][td]PG,SG[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](24)[/td][td]Brandon Roy[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](40)[/td][td]Andrea Bargnani[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](48)[/td][td]Andray Blatche[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](61)[/td][td]JaVale McGee[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](72)[/td][td]Spencer Hawes[/td][td]C[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](117)[/td][td]DeMar DeRozan[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](144)[/td][td]Tyson Chandler[/td][td]C[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](150)[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]SF,PF[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](155)[/td][td]Wesley Johnson[/td][td]SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td](160)[/td][td]Charlie Villanueva[/td][td]PF[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom